Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WHY CHRISTIAN WOMEN MARRY MUSLIM MEN

At last, sexism, marriage AND Islam! Three things that make Freepers crazy together in one thread!

Stay tuned for conservative men trying to understand liberal women:

For the same reason female guards and female lawyers fall in love with and marry male inmates in prisons.

“Alpha Male”/Strong types who won’t hesitate to kill in a heartbeat.

Women think this translates to “Oh, he’ll protect me/keep me safe”

The relationships go well when they are held at a distance. The problem comes when the convict gets out.

Dang. They are f’n stupid.

This just in from John Williams: Women are all f'n stupid.

Also, all muslims won't hesitate to kill in a heartbeat.

VOA does Mr. Williams one better, and has actual anecdotal evidence!

“WHY CHRISTIAN WOMEN MARRY MUSLIM MEN”

I’ve know of four cases myself.

Honestly, in those cases (and I know this sounds callous), the “why” can
be explained in two terms:

1. Morbid obesity
and/or
2. A disconnected brain

I’m not blaming the ladies.
The Muslim guys lasered in on these gals.
They knew who to go after in order to get the papers to stay in the USA.

Throwing in the little illegal alien snausage was cute. The contempt for people who don't love Christians is priceless.

My niece, a very bright college girl with a near 4.0 average is fascinated with Moslem men and has dated several, one for a year. I suspect she will marry one eventually, if only to give the finger to her parents(who have forgone much to see her through University of Virginia). I have met some of her beaux. They are all perfect gentlemen of a sort a southern grandma might speak of as being the norm in her youth. I also know a woman who married one such. I went to her non clerical wedding and did not see her again until three years later. Her gentleman turned into a stereotypical Moslem man on the honeymoon trip they made back to Egypt to meet the in-laws. She finally escaped through the consulate but was unable to bring out her 2 daughters.

I'm sorry, but I call shenanigans. The transformation of "her gentlemen" is clearly B.S. This idea that of Arabs carying away our women is just the new version of the virile negro myth. You heard me, arthurus, I'm caling you a LIAR!

sodpoddle blames the gays:

Because they propose marriage?

Another illustration that marriage in our Western society is an endangered institution.

How many *never-married* men and women between the ages of 25 and 35 do you know? How many divorced or single parents?

Let me get this straight. Women all wait for someone to ask her to mary them? And if it wasn't for the current "assault on traditional marriage" by the left, they would all be married off to christians and thus not be tempted to marry the first Muslim who asks them.

Glad we got that cleared up.

--------------------
And now for the frothing hate on every muslim thread:

But when Miriam told her husband what she had done, he promptly left her and their little girl. Islamic law required it: She was now an apostate.

She is VERY FORTUNATE - she might have been introduced to that wonderful facet of her new faith, called THE HONOR KILLING!

Yes, posters are correct - they're f'ing stupid.
Yes, to Free Republic, the rare fundamentalist tradition of Honor Killing is something all Muslims believe in! I like this game! So Mormons' fundamentalist multimle wives thing is something all Christians do too! And the "God Hates Fags" guy also represents core Cristian traditions.
One thing I CAN say is that these Muslims may inter-marry, but they do NOT convert!
Yep, muslims never convert to Christianity! Never! Those that do are clearly lying. Cause it's like a cult. Which you can tell because muslims never convert. Because it is like a cult. Which you can tell....

>>I can’t think of any question for which Islam holds the answer.<<

Ooh! I have some! “How can a woman get treated as an animal in marriage?”, or “How can I get stranded in a Middle Eastern country with my children taken from me?”, or “How can I find the most violent and insane person to marry?”

Now, that is the racist stereotyping and hate that I have come to expect from Freepers. I just wish there were a glass parking lot comment in this thread. Ah well, you can't have everything.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, "honor" killings are believed to have their origins in misinterpretations of pre-Islamic Arab tribal codes. They pre-date Islam by centuries and are, in fact, un-Islamic.

    Nonetheless, it is the case that most of the U.N.-estimated 5,000 "honor" killings per annum are committed in Arab/Muslim countries and in Arab/Muslim immigrant communities elsewhere. So there is a correlation, but no causality.

    Ellen R. Sheeley, Author
    "Reclaiming Honor in Jordan"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, that is a common fallacy on Free Republic; to say that all who do this are Muslim, and that therefore all Muslims do this.

    The fact that honor killings have pre-islamic origins is interesting. I do indeed agree that they are un-islamic.

    Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete