Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hildabeast Thursdays

On the "Mitt Wins Michigan" thread.

McQueeg losing is the 2nd best news of the night.

BEST NEWS OF THE NIGHT: 70% OF BLACKS VOTED "UNCOMMITTED" INSTEAD OF FOR HITLERY!
The font is unchanged. Yes, in a state where she didn't campaign, Hillary lost some of the black vote. This deserves huge, annoying type.

Indeed, it appears that, in the eyes of Freepers at least, Hillary's candidacy is assured enough they can start attacking her again.

Hillary is in the nightmare of her life. She can’t use her general bag of tricks because he’s a black man. Now that is funny. She’s been planning this since she was weened from that incubus. Now this. There is a God.

From the incubus. Cute. Also, your fellow Freepers will be perry unhappy at God if Obama is the nominee too. I also wonder what her bag of tricks is? I thought it was FBI files and shooting people, what blacks are bulletproof now?
Now I’m going to watch the Dem debate to see if Hillary tries to claw Obama’s eyes out. Heh, heh, heh!
The Democrat infighting makes the Freepers quite happy. And it feeds into their narratives of rage-filled Hillary too.

And, as I am wont to do, I leave you with some racism:

Suggested lines for the Hill Rodhog, AKA “The Beast”.

1. “I be married to the first black President.”

2. “You know what they say about black men... yall know Bubba be bigger”

3. “Chelsea gots an afro too”

4. “I be wearin a doo rag and bling when yall be done elect’n me”

5. “Bubba aint be cookin grits when I’s be president, he be diplomattin

Rush does this trick too: "I'm making fun of a racist person by using racist terms!" Sorry, but when you do that, you get some racism on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment