Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm not racist but...

In one of the endless series of articles about Europe's slow decline into barbarism, there's a mention of how whites in Europe aren't going to college.

Cue Freeper's "I'm not racist but" fiesta

brownsfan has valid questions:

Not to be racist, but can anyone tell me of a country headed by a black
that is well run? I was asked that question, and couldn’t answer. Surely there
is one?
No, that question isn't racist at all!

After some of these cities are pointed out, WildcatClan notes that
The population of all those (Belize, Barbados, Bermuda, Turks and Caicos)
combined, have a population of less than 700,000. They are technically
countries, but from the perspective of an American they would be Mayors of 2nd
and 3rd tier (populated) cities.
What losers these blacks are! Running small, crappy countries well.

brownsfan again, decides that race isn't the only thing white males share:
[L]ike my workplace. It’s dominated by women now. But in crunch time, when
something absolutely has to be done, they look around for some man to get it
done. Sorry if my observation sounds sexist.

Yeah, I'm sorry too, cause that observation is just about the freaking DEFINITION of sexist.

Convert from ECUSA is hoping for a solution to the problems of other races and genders doing well:
I’m so fed up that every election I keep hoping for the fed-up bashed RWM
backlash.

Totally! I think you should campaign on that message! RWM backlash party!

Also, not sure what the "R" stands for. I'm sure it's not racist but...

No comments:

Post a Comment