Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Antichrist Revealed!

When Freepers learn Oprah's radio station has a show that puts forth a new-agey show called "A Course In Miracles" they know just what conclusions to jump to:

I thought it was Obama, but Rightly Biased says:
[S]he is Antichrist.
Oprah believes she is god.
Not the God but a god

Okaaay, is it crazy metaphysics or Groundhog Day?

Always Right has his thumb on the pulse of housewives everywhere:
I think Oprah is jumping the shark.

Yup! I'm sure this XM radio show is the nail in her coffin!

mkjessup, with the tag line: (Jesus said it, I believe it, and that settles it.) weighs in with some holly roller action:

Oprah has been possessed and infested by the doctrine of devils.

That Old Rugged Cross she dismisses so impudently is where my Saviour died and shed His Blood for me. I'll be clinging to that Cross long after Oprah Winfrey has heard the Words "depart from Me ye accursed, into the fire prepared for the Devil and his angels!"

Whether she likes it or not, Oprah is going to one day bow down on her knees and confess with her mouth that "JESUS CHRIST IS LORD" and no number of free cars or bags of goodies will get her in the Kingdom of Heaven.



That's an awesome story! I love how she's totally brought low in the end. Foolish Oprah, putting a hippy-dippy show on your radio station! Now you BURN!

wizr's anti-irony treatments seem to have worked:

Instead of reading it, and opening their hearts to it, some people just
interpret it from afar to meet their needs.

My Bible says you cannot serve God AND money. (Matthew 6:24)

THAT appears to be Oprah’s problem, IMHO.


houeto's crazy will play us out:
Makes one wonder, could this be paving the way for Obamassiah worship?

No comments:

Post a Comment