Wednesday, August 13, 2008

High Horse FAIL

Here is a thread about someone on Daily Kos who wants all Right Wingers to get brain cancer. Tasteless, I know.

Here is Free Republic trying to prove it's better than that:

RandallFlagg in post 2:
Personally, I’d much rather suffer a brain tumor than be one of those kinds of
people

eh, that's pretty tasteless but not at the level of the quote. Luckily, here comes A_perfect_lady with a not so startling confession:


I must confess, I have similar wishes for them. I wish they'd drop dead.

I don't claim to possess any higher moral ground, I simply consider this a war and
them the enemy.

I don't want to "agree to disagree" with the enemy. They are the destroyers of the only culture that ever lived the concepts of rugged individualism and self-government.



And then again, later:

Look at the rest of the world. It's mostly Marxist, and what's not Marxist is Muslim. I am not willing to split the last free country with them. I'd happily deport them all to I-don't-care-where, but if they all just fell down dead, know what I'd do? Grab a shovel. I'd be whistling-n-digging. Whistling-n-digging.


Oh yeah, Freepers totally have more class than Kos posters! And more paranoia!

Noumenon does find one difference:
Personally, I’d rather give them a 200 grain hollow point brain tumor.

See, crazy liberals are all passive-aggressive about it, and just want bad things to happen. Freepers are more rugged do-it-yourself-with-guns types.

Except then there's RJS1950
They are the enemies of the constitution and if they all dropped dead today this country would be the better for it and the constitution would be safer and stronger.


Hmm. No guns. Sounds like a liberal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment