Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Superficiality

Free Republic seems to me to be especially bad when it comes to judging people by how they look. And by people, I mean women.

But Freepers also hate China. So when China cares about appearances over authenticity, Freepers speak out!

Maigrey is morally superior to us all:

I am watching the Oilimpics.... but with the sound off so I can’t hear the pro-communism spin from the comentators. It’s nauseating. I’m waiting for one to commit ritualistic suicide for the noble chinese people


Watching, but with the sound down. Note, this isn't to protest China somehow, but to protest the "em-ess-em." I can only assume Maigrey never uses sound. Except for with FOX.

WilliamReading makes a pointed commentary about the superficiality of modern America:
Something like that would never happen in the United States . . . /sarc

but kimmie7 can't resist:

I think the little girl who actually sang is much cuter! So THERE! ;-)

Okay, so far really nothing too bad. But then here comes Yo-Yo.
I guess Rosanne was booked that evening?

Boy, it sucks how America is all worried about appearances. Have I mentioned how ugly this liberal woman is?

MaineConservative sums up this whole dissonance:
The Chinese are LIARS!! Yang Peiyi is cute, yes not as cute as Lin Mako, but
typical BS from the Chinese! (Isn’t Dental Care part of their FREE health Care??
Yang Peiyi should have had DENTAL WORK - paid by the citizens!)

Or, in other words, WHARRGARBL.

No comments:

Post a Comment