Thursday, January 15, 2009

How are Freepers spending inauguration?

So I've got old friends coming in, and will therefore be taking the long weekend off.

Fear not, though! I will be posting on inauguration day. I anticipate their pain giving me great joy.

Here is an extended preview of what to expect. How are Freepers spending inauguration?

GRRRRR sounds awesome to work with:
Begin MOCKING any Oblamo supporter at work and continue until someone complains to HR.

doodad is quite pithy:
Pray for our country. And buy another gun.

VoiceOfBruck tries for some sort of metaphor I just don't get:
I'm going squirrel hunting on inauguration day. It seems like a fitting gesture.

Cause Obama's a squirrel? Or is this preparation for the coming Civil War?

ErnBatavia plans a protest:
I will be wearing black that day.
I got an email from my Georgia brother yesterday, trying to get either a black ribbon or black armband movement going.

I see big things from this gesture! Show how fair you plan to be to Obama AND what a drama queen you are by going into mourning for America!

GeorgiaDawg32 goes for the head in the sand approach.

I refuse, under any circumstances, to watch, listen to, read about or otherwise ingest any information regarding the “coronation”..I turn off the t.v. when his picture comes on, I change radio stations when I hear his voice.


HailReagan78 goes one better, in keeping with his handle:
I'll be watching Reagan's ‘80 and ‘84 Inaugural speeches on youtube, also his acceptance speeches from the conventions....Maybe throw in his debates with Carter as well, watch him smackdown olJimmah a few more times ....
Down a few cold ones, toast a REAL president, and PRAY we can have leadership like his again someday soon

Wow. Way to stick it to that Obama cult of personality!


screaminsunshine is a racist:
Have an Amos and Andy party on the 20th.

Haha! I get it! Because Obama's a nigger!

Dallas59 Is even MORE racist!
I don’t know about Amos and Andy...but I’ve got all the Tarzan movies from BB "reproduced”...

Awesome! Because Obama is like some kind of jungle-man just like Tarzan! I can't figure out why blacks don't like the GOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment