Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Innaguration live-blogging

As promised:

11:47 by Severa:
That ‘Obama’ chant sounded like it was piped in...

11:45 by toldyou

“I really hope I’m not witnessing the fall of the Republic.”

I’m crying for my country.

11:50 by roses of sharon

Ummmm, all these commies, Marxists, racists, traitors, anti-Americans, terrorists.....ALL IN ONE PLACE.

Vaporize them!

11:53 by sauropod

I was walking down the hall a little while ago. Heard [a co-worker] and another woman from Budget (who I’ve had run-ins with before) yakking it up and saying “no haters.”

As in No haters allowed.

Get used to it. You and I are now “haters.”

11:58 by LegalEagle61

The ass clown [Biden] is now sworn in...God help us, he is a dufus

12:07 by BuckeyeTexan
Chief Justice Roberts, shame on you.
12:09 by nutmeg
The smooth-talking One - Barack HUSSEIN Obama - completely flubbed up his lines! He seems very nervous... uncool for once.
And yes - he was introduced, and took the oath as: Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
12:15 by AliVeritas
I hear communism right now, what do you hear?
12:20 by Eaker

America is screwed.

The U.S.A. is going to be one big Detroit.

12:21 by Dinah Lord

“To the Muslim world we seek a new way forward...”

he just surrendered.

12:23 by freepersup
Missing a certain gravitas. In essence... blah blah blah. Someone in the background with as pair of headsets on, needs to be giving the universal wrap it up single!

Oh well... back to the kitchen for another old no. 7 sour mash innoculation.

ZZZZZZZZZ... speech now putting me to sleep.

12:28 by ichabod1
America Held Hostage, Day 1

12:30 by Deo volente

Stock market now tanking.

The market ALWAYS knows...

12:31 by GodBlessUSA
He's a disgrace.

I feel for President Bush and family to have to sit through his rhetoric.
12:33 by racing fan

so far:

screwed up oath
terrible poem

12:38 by navysealdad
crack houses will be busy tonight

2 comments:

  1. That's President Barack HUSSEIN Obama to you, nutmeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get used to it. You and I are now “haters.”

    No self-awareness whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete