Monday, February 16, 2009

And now this word from outer space

How to lose friends edition:


I have one used-to-be friend who voted for o’dumbo. I’ve tried talking to her. At first she was receptive and asked me to e-mail her info. Then I got a snarky e-mail saying she didn’t want anymore “political” e-mails from me.

And she doesn’t want to talk politics anymore.

Well after seeing everything except the kitchen sink thrown into the porkulus bill, I can’t think of any topic that is not reflected in the bill. So I guess we won’t be speaking anymore.

Oh, she’s ALWAYS having “trouble” and begging for help from the REPUBLICANS at our church. Funny, she never asks the other democRATS for help. Maybe because they’re also a bunch of shiftless types looking for a handout.

Dickishness supplied by Josa.

5 comments:

  1. Similarly, Gorzaloon posts this little gem:

    "I have no liberal family or friends. They have been disowned for years."

    And lookout88 nearly got violent:

    "Yeah, I almost had a knock down drag out fight against my girlfriend’s lib father. We almost broke up, and I almost broke his legs. Next time, it might happen. Good luck talking to libs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another example of the irony immunity Freepers have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I saw that. They think that just because you're a liberal means you're automatically wrong in all your beliefs and that their beliefs are actually facts.

    BTW, are you going to watch Alexandra Pelosi's documentary on HBO tonight? I would, but I don't have HBO. :( So I'll just wait until tomorrow and watch it on YouTube. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not (no TV), though I heard her interviewed on Rachel Maddow, and got a general idea of the gist. I may check it out, I may not. Depends on what people say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly intend to check it out (if I can) no matter what anyone says, so I'll let you know if I'm able to see it. One thing's for sure, the Freepers don't seem to be very happy about it even though they haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete