Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well this is pretty blatant.

It'll probably be pulled soon, but:

White House menace ('coon) caught


RC one

a coon in the white house? No way.
Tennessee_Bob

I just want to make sure that I understand what’s being said here. CNN is saying that one large coon and several smaller ones managed to get onto White House grounds.

No. I’m not taking the bait and I’m walking away.

MtnMan101
NO! I Hadn't heard that! Seen me this here coon once, trying to get back into the White House. DARN! if he wasn't trying to get in through the window with a door just a few feet away! Imagine that, such goings on at the White House.
Though credit must be given to flowerplough:

5 minutes to Sharpton? Hope so. This is beneath Free Republic, I believe. I’ve asked the moderator to yank this thread.
UPDATE: Pulled at 8:01am. It was posted at 5:37am. Only 2 and a half hours! Obama really did end racism!

No comments:

Post a Comment