Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And now this word from outer space

Class warfare edition:
To our rich....Today I stood for you. For months and years, I stood up for you. I talked about how much I appreciated your hard work and sacrifice....I appreciated the opportunity you gave me. Today I volunteered with NO PAY over 12 hours of my time to protect your rights. I see now how Wall Street gave 5-1 to Obama's campaign. I feel sick now. I've told folks for years about how you were the backbone of our nation. Throughout this campaign, however, I've heard nothing back from you. You let me fight, while you never stuck up for yourself. You know what? Screw you. I'll file for communist government assistance.
Odd persecution supplied by mmichaels1970 (Stand up for CHUCK!)

2 comments:

  1. Is this guy serious? The rich can stand up for themselves. And they do.

    (And I totally thought my comment verification thingie said "beers"... I guess alcoholism does run in the family.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so according to that post, do we like or dislike rich people?

    Or are we just completely confused?

    ReplyDelete