Monday, March 9, 2009

Stem Cell 1-liners

Since Kos already talked about Freepers threatening to kill Obama on threads about how Free Republic has never threatened to kill Obama, I guess I'm left with Freeper's ignorant frothing over Stem Cells.

Which may actually be even funnier:

DarthVader posts cryptically:

Another nail in Obama’s coffin.

Logical me suddenly has some trouble understanding Executive Orders:
King Obama has spoken.
madameguinot may believe the Earth is flat:

“Bringing science back to its rightful place...”

Academia has become a political tool of Democrats, including science.

myrabach totally spoke to God, but isn't crazy, really!
This country will be destroyed before we have any chance to take it back
pnut22 knows him some science:

So whose fault is it next week when people with spinal cord injuries aren’t walking, people with Parkinsons still have tremors and those with Alzeimers still can’t remember? The liberals actually believe that there is magic in them there stem cells and it just took Obama to allow it to come out.

Texas4ever makes a great political analogy:
I am the Messiah...ah HA HA HA HA !!! I WILL HEAL, I WILL CREATE, I WILL DESTROY...HAH HA AND YOU VOTED FOR ME BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BECAUSE OF HOPE AND CHANGE.....BWAAAHH WELLLLLLL HERE'S JOHNNNNY
GinaLolaB reaches new levels of pith hatred:

I hope Hussein OBAMA bin laden (the devil) fails.

jacquej's husband is a principled man, which is sad:

My husband has Parkinson’s, and we have discussed the use of embryonic stems cells.

He has decided that he will refuse any treatment that might come from a murdered embryo. I support his decision.

2 comments:

  1. They went through these histrionics a month ago, too. I quoted a few of their comments on a blog I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Bringing science back to its rightful place...”

    Academia has become a political tool of Democrats, including science.

    As Colbert says, Reality has a liberal bias.

    ReplyDelete