Thursday, April 16, 2009

Liberal gets murdered; Freepers rejoice.

I know some Dems that really kinda hope Republicans die, so I guess this shouldn't surprise me. But nevertheless, just cause both sides do it doesn't mean it isn't despicable.

A 19 year old woman was strangled by her boyfriend. But it turns out she was kind of a liberal. Thus...

yefragetuwrabrumuy

If someone raises their child to embrace evil and tyranny and murder, and call such things “good”, then is it any surprise that they meet such vicious ends themselves?

Were this child not stabbed and strangled, would she have gone forth into the world happy in the knowledge that she was encouraging such a fate for other children?

Perhaps in the final analysis, this was just proactive karma.

blastdad51

A Racheal Corry wannabe gone.....I think I’m gonna cry.

but then maybe not.....:-)

sergeantdave

Another dead facsist. What a shame.

My parents danced in the streets when fascist Germany died in April, 1945.
I’d dance, too, but not enough American fascists are dead to suit me.

And then one Alter Kaker notes that rejoicing in death isn't something nice people do...

sergeantdave answers
You disgust me. I bet you have no mirrors in your house to see your traitorous face.

My father killed left wing 19 year old neo-fascists with bombs dropped from a B-25. My brother killed left wing 19 year old communists in Korea. I killed 19 year old communists in Vietnam.

You’re crying about dead communists and fascists. I’ve learned long ago that there’s no point in reasoning with left wing assholes. You don’t belong here on FR.

Nonstatist blames the victim:
She really pissed her ex off rather badly though, wouldnt you say? Im sure theres two sides to the story, although killing is never justified
fkabuckeyesrule is pretty irony impaired.

Gee was her boyfriend also a “peace activist”? Deep down too many liberals are people who actually love violence.

Yes, it is the liberals who love violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment