Monday, May 18, 2009

Notre Dame Unhinged.

Freepers, oddly enough, rarely talk about abortion. When they do, it's usually peripheral and really about freedom of speech, or through a proxy issue like funding or Terri Schiavo. But Obama speaking at Notre Dame has brought this issue to the fore with all it's crazy pure and uncut.

I'm not sure, but I think AU72 thinks Obama is going to kill the entire graduating class:

Reminds me of when Stalin went before the Central Committee of the CCCP and, in essence, condemmed them to the firing squad and got a standing ovation in response.

rockabyebaby riffs off the common Muslim stereotype of rambling. Wait, what?

LOL, he’s rambling, he has no idea, muslim side coming through, ...........

That Obama can't speak at all! Plus telleprompter, haw haw!

AGreatPer knows there's more to hate than Obama - Democratic Catholics!
This speech is a Zero.

I am disgusted over this happening.

At church today I had a bad feeling for my fellow Catholics. All I could think of was "most of you voted for this communist".
Much to do over a baby's crying.

bgill knows who to blame:

Anyone else smiling that the baby is crying? God’s will.

Never on my watch knows that sacrifices must be made:

If I had a baby there I would be pinching him until he was really riled.

And, of course, the sacrifice was not in vain, as PghBaldy points out:

Obama getting pissed now... VERY mad. Someone was shouting. He smacked his lips, shook his finger, goofed on a word.

Obama drops a word and this is evidence of his RAGE! I hate to read race into everything but where the crap else are Freepers getting this than the idea of the savage militant black man?

More on Freepers' "arguments" re: abortion tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea where these morons get the idea that Obama is angry. It's almost as if they're watching some mirror universe Obama who has a goatee.

    ReplyDelete