Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday Pix


This is my favorite Freeper pic ever. It's Washington's frowny face that does it.


Good freaking lord, shut up about the teleprompter!


Obama as Nixon. I would never have thought of that, I gotta say. Waiting on Michael Jackson.


Wait, Neda is a tyrant? Or is she like Lincoln? Is this a threat against Obama?


Yet another in the long series of unifying Freeper's evil people.


NO ICE CREAM WHILE THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!


Whatever this picture means, it's terrifying.


The Obama as shoe-shine boy pics really don't help attract blacks to the party, people!

I do like how the always classy Coulter flips Obama off after kicking him in the butt. It's truth in animation!

1 comment:

  1. That ice-cream picture is several months old, I'm sure. I remember seeing it during the primaries. Also, should Obama go on hunger strike until the whole Middle Eastern situation is resolved? Because I don't think that'd help anyone.

    ReplyDelete