Thursday, September 17, 2009

Freepers love them some asian women!

A discussion of the Yale murder devolves into some ind of crazy racial stereotype-fest:

The original comment is deleted, but TexasFreeper2009 says, in response:
Well... the Asian race is quite beautiful in general, especially the Japanese and Philippino.

Asian girls are very conservative in general, and many men want a loyal traditional wife and not a tomboy ERA man hater.
Clemenza, on the other hand, is not a fan of asians
I am not attacking those folks who have an attraction to other races (I myself have a GF who is nonwhite), but the level of effete metrosexual white guys with slant-eyed girlfriends is excessive compared to other couplings. To each his own I guess. I just find it odd that it has become so common in the past decade. You don't see too many Asian men with white women.

I also find it particularly odd as Asians are less culturally compatible with white Americans than (most) Latinos and Europeans. This is another one of those American cultural trends that I just don't understand. I guess some men are not threatened by boyish, quiet women...
calex59 kicks it 'oriental' style:

I can easily see what men see in oriental women, what I can’t see is how the women could be attracted to the scummy white guys they are with.

ishmac agrees:
Asian girls are very conservative in general, and many men want a loyal traditional wife and not a tomboy ERA man hater.Agreed. They're smart too. I'm partial to the Vietnamese and the Thais. They are very sweet tempered (for the most part).
Clemenza again, on his own genetic predispositions:

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but this is an issue that I haven't been able to discuss elsewhere (DAMN political correctness!).

While I am far from being Tuco Ramirez, the Italian half of me makes me a bit too congenitally macho (yet conversely overly sentimental) for either American feminists or Bourgeois Asians, the latter of whom seem to prefer metrosexuals and yuppies. I'm happy with my Brazuca myself after a long search.

TexasFreeper2009 graphs it out for us:
Look at it this way.

Imagine there is a macho scale ordered by race. In descending order from most macho to least.

Blacks
White
Hispanic
Asian

Men will tend to marry women from their level of macho or lower, while women will tend to marry from their level or macho or higher. The end result is that you hardly ever see a black woman married to anyone but a black man or a Asian man married to anyone but a Asian girl. (Extreme wealth or power can however overpower these tendencies)
In the interests of fairness, TexasFreeper2009 has a disclaimer:
By the way I don't believe that these differences are in-coded into the different races DNA, it is simply a result of the culture they are brought up in affecting how masculine or feminine they express themselves.
Well, you coulda fooled me. Also, not the lack of a disclaimer re: sexism (e.g. loyal traditional wife and vs. tomboy ERA man hater)

1 comment: