Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nothing new under the Zot.

I've been reading Free Republic at least daily for just about 5 years now. I frequent no other message boards as much. But one thing I see is how Freepers are repetitive. Not merely predictable or paternistic, I mean repetitive. Their extreme philosophy has become sufficently cramped that their ideological vocabulary is on a very small rotation.

Witness, for instance, Ted Kennedy having a seizure on inauguration versus Byrd having a fall last night:

Lance Romance and G.Mason on past sins:

Did [Byrd] injure himself putting on his Grand Kleagle outfit?

Addios ... Mary Joe is waiting for you buffoon.

ExGeeEye and NYRepublican72
May [Byrd] rest in peace and sing with the angels.

Soon.
May God take mercy on both the Kleagle and the Swimmer's souls and prayers to their families in their time of need. However, may neither return to the Senate.
Ronin and Venturer on hoping the bad Liberal dies:

I am not at all sympathetic to [Byrd's] plight. I could not give a single half-hearted excuse of a damn for the sorrows of his family.

If that man had died many years ago our Republic would have been much better for it.

Sad for anyone to die of Cancer, but the United States will be better off without [Kennedy].

Nothing new under the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you do it. It's entertaining, but what I get from your site and fark are slightly more than is actually healthy.

    You, sir, must have a mind impervious to stupidity.

    ReplyDelete