Thursday, October 22, 2009

Drama!

Obama objects to Fox. Freepers decide this is an assault on freedom of speech:

thethirddegree notes that IT BEGINS:
I have noticed that Major Garrett’s seat at the WH press conferences has been vacant for several days.
I guess Obama controls the flu now as well.

Diogenesis pretends to know big words:

Obama is the creation of terrorists, Marxists,
Harvard, and the MSM.

Krauthammer knew Obama was a sociopath.
Krauthammer should have known Obama was serially
using Munchhausen-by-proxy as part of Obama’s psychopathy.
But Krauthammer, of the MSM and Harvard, did nothing.

Wait, is Obama pretending people close to him are sick to get sympathy? I also like the sinister terrorist-Harvard cabal.

Chgogal thinks Obama went too far when he had all the Fox reporters shot:
Yes, Obama, I'm talking to you directly. Your tyrannical behavior is disgusting and reminiscent of Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Amin, Mao and other Anti-American leaders.

For the first time in my life I am so very ashamed of my government and my fellow Americans who were stupid enough to vote an obvious Communist with fascist tendencies.
dtrpscout remembers back in the day when we had elections:

This is what a Commie means when he uses the term “democracy”.

You mean voting for elected officials and then not trying to get them kicked out of office? Yeah, totally commie.

No comments:

Post a Comment