Friday, January 29, 2010

Trouble in Palin's America.

This. Is. Highly Amusing. Palin endorses McCain. Will Freepers' faith in Sarah withstand being tested by their hatred for McCain?

pray4liberty laughs off the people who question Our Sarah:

Heh... they wish. The people posting on Facebook are liberal trolls. This is more of the politics of personal destruction, to create a reality that doesn’t exist.

personalaccts on the other hand, has turned elsewhere:

my father in law gave me her book to read. I’m giving it back. I don’t care to read it. I hope Jim Demint doesn’t fall on the sword.

MadelineZapeezda knows who to blame!

MsStain knew what this would do to her when he asked her to campaign for him....the bastard!

Bob J starts this illuminating exchange:

If Jesus Christ endorsed Satan for Arizona Senator a few eyebrows would be raised.

mnehring

Using your analogy, if Jesus endorsed Satan, wouldn’t you possibly consider that there is a reasoning for that endorsement beyond your understanding or would you just damn Jesus?

Bob J

No. I’d be wondering if whom I thought was Jesus wasn’t actually Satan in disguise.

There you have it: Sarah Palin - Jesus, or secret Satan?

1 comment:

  1. free republic, dialog at a 4th grade level since 1998

    ReplyDelete