Thursday, February 4, 2010

The LaHood Conspiracy

Freepers know Lahood was furthering a conspiracy when he said owners should repair their Toyota before they drive them. But the question is who is the former Republican house member working for?

sodpoodle doesn't buy the retraction:

LaHoodlum’s attempt to unring the bell is a failure.....just like the rest of the Zer0 administration.

Yet no call for resignation? You're slipping, sodpoodle!

abb has a twofer!
Sounds like LaHood wanted to strike a blow for public transportation.

Or an effort by the UAW to kill the competition.
2nd Bn, 11th Mar just sticks withthe stupidity argument.

A few months ago, I told my wife, “the Obama Adminstration screws someting up EVERY SINGLE DAY.”

Soon, I will have to mofify that assertion to “the Obama Admistration screws something up EVERY FOUR HOURS.”

This collection of idiots and morons is simply breathtaking.

pabianice is stuck on the whole "regulation of cars sucks" idea:
People are such pussies today! My first car was a '61 Chevy. The gas and brake pedals fell-off routinely while I was driving. The engine burned a quart of oil every 70 miles. If I hit a bump, all the lights would go out and I'd have to find another bump to turn them back on. The back seat kept falling through the floor. Did I bitch? Did I whine to the government? Noooooooooooo! I despair of today's drivers.

3 comments:

  1. Pabianice reminds me of one of those old people who start every sentence with "In my day..." and then go on to talk about how they walked to school every day in the blinding snow uphill both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I drove dangerously unstable motor vehicles as a lad, never did me any harm! Young people need to put their lives and the lives of others at risk more often! Builds character!"

    Conservatives everywhere agree: minimum health and safety standards are for poofs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately there was no Xzibit to pimp up padianice's wreck of a car back in the day

    ReplyDelete