Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spanking leads to manliness.

Some study found that spanked children are more aggressive. I'm not for taking spanking off the table myself. But, of course, where violence is involved, Freepers go a bit overboard. Turns out spanking is what makes boys men:

dalereed found him a mighty good false dichotomy!

Better agressive than a passive usless bolb of blubber!!

Pietro sees where this study will lead to slavery:
I think eveyone is missing the point here:

Under Obamacare, the state has a stake in your child; he/she is their property.

Expect fines and other disciplinary actions for parents that buck the received wisdom.

This is not a joke.
MrB probably also keeps slaves and stones any harlots he sees:
Yeah, like I’m gonna take the word of these elitist leftists over the Word of God.
RobRoy wishes he'd gotten more manliness spanked into him back in the day:

Actually, a certain amount of aggression is a good thing. The opposite is called “pushover”. I honestly would have desired that my parents spanked me more often. I got it one time. I have a hard time with conflict, but age is rectifying the situation finally. I’m 56 and getting rather cantankerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment