Friday, May 28, 2010

Everyday, my suspicions grow

Freepers are going truther about the BP spill!

This Just In smells diabolic here!

I don’t believe it was an accident. This leak happens shortly after Obama announces that we can start drilling for more offshore oil?

Hussein Obama knows that Americans want to drill for oil. He knows we don’t want to be dependent on Saudi or South American crude, not to mention the jobs companies will be creating as well as the revenue.

He announcement was a pose.

I smell diabolic here.

You and Hugo Chaves, chief.

NoExpectations:
It is unbelievable that we are all thinking this way 1 1/2 years into this mess. This oil spill seems way too convenient. Creates many areas of crisis.
Yeah, amazing how Obama forced you guys to go crazy!

RetroSexual knows the truth will never come out:
Until we wrest control of the media from these bastards we can't expect to ever see fair reporting of the facts. Absurdities like the Obama Administration will go unnoticed. The movies and TV will continue to be biased, and the great unwashed will get their news from the Comedy Channel.
When will the media report Freepers' evidence-less speculation?! When?

Which leads to svcw
I am sickened by this man. On election night I was so angry. I just could not believe the American people could have been so duped. Not that I wanted McCain.
My family was sorta making fun of me, conservatives all.
I went on a really long diatribe about what we were in for, I have been correct. I just thought it was going to be over his eight years in office not in eighteen months. The decline has surprised me but because it has been fast, even liberals are seeing this tragedy.
Knowing Freepers, I can only assume that svcw is currently fighting off jackbooted thugs trying to end his free speech and take his money and then put him in an oven after a death panel.

Rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment