Thursday, June 17, 2010

Freepers line up behind BP

Obama is coming down hard on BP these days, so Freepers cannot help but defend BP:

Rational Thought
Just a coincidence [damning e-mails] happen to come out the day before the Obama address.
The Obama Spin Machine is hard at work.
ClearCase_guy knows stuff happens:

It’s not clear to me that these are violations. You can do the job with gold plating, and know that it’s as safe as can be, or you can do the job at a minimal level that just barely is within the letter of the law. I’m not in a position to say, but it’s not clear to me that BP really made a mistake. Stuff happens.

skeeter blames Obama much harder than BP, somehow:
I’m not in a position to say, but it’s not clear to me that BP really made a mistake.

I'd call their enthusiastic financial suppot of the Obama campaign a huge mistake.

The way this administration operates, it would not surprise me in the least to find that they looked the other way while BP cut corners.
raygun thinks this is some kind of union conspiracy:

My bet is the argument to be made is that if there were sufficient union stewards aboard, none of this would’ve happened.

Anybody can see this is a ploy for card check.

It could be a movement for the envir-wacko lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Only a far-right wacko would defend an oil company's right to foul the environment.

    Speaking of which, Rep. Barton (R-TX) apologized to BP for Obama's "shakedown." Freepers...well, let's just say you'll get a lot of good material at this thread.

    ReplyDelete