Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Potpourri

LomanBill has the best new conspiracy theory I've heard:
Islam is ... a hierarchically organized selective breeding program. One desired result evidently being a genome that is no more able to control its obediently aggressive behavior than pit bulls or cockfighting roosters.
DonaldC keeps it simple:

Open primaries are of the devil.

brushcop is hoping for another Mexican-American war:
We haven’t spanked Mexico for quite a while. Maybe it’s about time again.

Past time. Many of us in Texas are ready. Looks like AZ is showing the way however. Where's Gov. Goodhair???
It'll be simple! We'll all be home by fall!

meyer has an observation:
It seems to me that the cleanliness of stores is inversely proportionate to the number of illegal aliens that live in a given area. I was in a Kohl's in Clermont, Florida one time - the store was a sloppy mess. Nothing neatly stacked on the shelves and racks, cloths on the floor, shirts thrown on top of the hangar racks instead of neatly hung. I noticed also that a proportionately large number of customers around me were NOT speaking English.
mo keeps seeing martial law just around the corner:

“Obama’s civilian army....”

BINGO!!!SO THAT’S how they’ll “fix” Arizona and Governor Brewer.....I was wondering what they’d to to a sovereign state behaving as a sovereign...

GatorGirl must not watch some news, preferring to make it up so she can stay mad.

I am so mad I could SPIT and the media keeps licking his boots. They should be down there day after day after day running images of the fishing, shrimp and charter boats sitting empty, the dead animals (dolphins, turtles, countless fish and birds), the hotels and shops and people who rely on the Gulf for their livelihoods.

They did it with a true natural disaster, Katrina and did it specifically to make President Bush look bad. This is 1000% worse!

Well, ya don't have thousands dead.

reefdiver analyzes Supreme Court Justice candidate Kagan's face:
that is the face of one fat. Lesbo, baby killing, country killing , machine. she will be stepping out and stepping all over the original intent, corporations and conservatives. Religious (Christian & Jew's) are in for a treat, not to their liking if confirmed. I see no way to stop it. This is what happens when our OWN elected fail us.
manc has a story:

went with NY city Jewish girl and she was alright.
We moved on andmet up some years later, she married this guy a big big Jewish bigot who still to this day will nto buy Germany products and will not talk to Germans.
He’s also a biog big rat who moved to chappaqua to be near the Clintons

This girl and I were talking about the election just before bozo got in and I pointed out how he is very radical, veryu pro Islam etc
she told me that I need to read the huff post.
I told her that it was very biased
She then said I was NAZI, right wing thug etc etc, this from a girl who I have had fights on the streets when in Boston protecting her from the bigoted left wing shouting anti israeli, zionest comments.

She went on to tell me that the NAZIS used to say the media is biased and that is why I am one.

She also told me that bozo would be a better friend to Israel than McCain
I know I nearly fainted after that comment.

Sounds realistic to me!

taildragger has a plan for Sarah Palin:
Sarah should invite (him, i.e. Bibi) to her house.

Absolutely Brilliant, kudos to you, yes she should. If he accepted, it would denote a vote of no confidence in Obama via another sitting Head of State. In essence Sarah may be looked upon as Minister without Portfolio or President in Absentia, via the sub of subs to Obingo...
President in Absentia? Brilliant!

Sen Jack S. Fogbound
must have been asleep for Bush's term:

I’m not a lawyer but I would believe using Executive Order to withhold documents from the Congress is very illegal! Perhaps unconstitutional!

No comments:

Post a Comment