Thursday, August 26, 2010

Freeper Stormfront

At the Iowa State Fair, there wee some reports that black youths were roaming around saying it was "beat whitey night." Later police found it wasn't racially motivated. Seems odd, to be sure. But Freepers see this as evidence all black people (except for Justice Thomas and that Sowell guy) have declared war on whites.

When did Free Republic become Stormfront? Others may disagree, but this racial violence narrative seems a recent shift to me.

EyeGuy has buying his ammo!

I wonder how these semi-civilized savages are going to react when, after decades of looking the other way, whites finally return fire.

pgkdan thinks there's some kind of black conspiracy considering all the racial violence I haven't heard about:

It’s happening all over the country, seems to me that some group somewhere is coordinating these ‘youth’ activities. I won’ t give the the chance to catch me unarmed.

George Varnum blames Eric Holder:

Komrade Eric Holder has declared a National open hunting season on “Crackers” - no penalty, no bag limits, no fee.
The New Black Panthers apparently have extended the season to include our “cracker babies”. Now how sporting is that?

I must have missed that "open season" speech. Sounds like a humdinger!

Forward the Light Brigade blames Obama:
Maybe Obama will spark a whole new breed of Racial hate if he hasn’t already. Sad day but all it can spark is a counter reaction—look to see KKK activities on the rise. Every white beaten will never see blacks fairly again. Once you have been a victim of black hate because you are white—it burns a deep hate within you. I know—it happened to me. I was attacked only because of the color of my skin. It has made me understood what it must have been like to be a Jew in Nazi Germany. Every Black person I see I wonder—does he too wish to pound me?
It happened to him! Now he's a racist, cause he was beaten by a black guy once, as is the natural way of things! Also, Nazis.

Blood of Tyrants is going to pack heat whenever he meets blacks:

Cowards always rely on overwhelming numbers to bolster their courage. Sounds like the whites need to make sure they have Mr. Colt’s equalizer with them when they think they will encounter large groups of blacks. You know, just to keep things civil and friendly.

Leftism is Mentally Deranged thinks the inner cities are some kind of Mad-Max type wasteland:

It’s always Beat Whitey night in the inner city. The politicians have no intention of doing anything about it - just more repayment for what slavery/Jim Crow/KKK/etc.

mas cerveza por favor thinks we're being programmed into racial violence:
There is constant subliminal Beat Whitey propaganda from the media and classrooms across America. Whites have been programmed to feel they deserve it. If that propaganda were rejected, the beatings would come to an immediate and unceremonious halt.
Cheetahcat knows blacks are just dumber:

Well, their mean IQ is 85% of the norm.

I do not doubt it look at Africa,there is a serous problem.
I guess this is the side-effect of FOX's race-bating. Freepers have suddenly taken to, Stormfront-like, assume that there is an epidemic of black people attacking white people all the time, based on a few hyped-up anecdotes.

4 comments:

  1. I see the shift towards Stormfront more as being gradual but relentless over the last two years.

    It cracks me up how some white people can think they're so persecuted when whites are the majority in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only difference between a Freeper and a neo-Nazi is the Jew hatred. I have been a lurker on FR for years and the poster CheetahCat is a stormfronter wannabe. Many of the more intelligent and reasonable posters left in 2007-2008 Great Purge of Guilani and Romney backers and all the recent (2 years) posters are hidden and not-so-hidden white supremacists. Funny thing is, although McCain, Guiliani and Romney supporters have been arbitrarily banned, white supremacists are given free reign on FR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen blatant racists banned sometimes. To me, at least, this seems like a drift to where we are, but your mileage my vary.

    And as for the lack of Jew-Hate, I disagree. There is still rage against the liberal Jews, and the self-hating Jews who run the media, banks, etc.

    http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/2009/06/bonus-potpurri.html
    http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/2009/11/monday-potpourri.html

    Though I'll try to get a nice liberal Jew hate thread up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can free republic finally be officially classified as a hate site ?

    ReplyDelete