Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him!

Another guy on death row, another set of Freepers hating acting all civilized and fantasizing about the tortures they could put this guy through:

krogers58

I only regret its going to take 20 yrs, and that we can’t use cruel and unusual methods of execution.

VADoc1980 thinks justice is death by prison rape:
I think the death penalty is too merciful for Hayes. I think it would be far more fitting to throw him into general population with a hand-written letter sent to every inmate on his cell block detailing how he is a murderous rapist and child molester, just in case they haven’t been following the news. I guarantee you Hayes would be wishing for the death penalty in a week’s time, and I’d prevent him from ever going into administrative segregation for protection. That’s what justice would be, in my opinion.
Isn't that a little gay?

Mr. K prefers psychological torture:

give him the needle tell him its areseninc but just put him to sleep... when he wakes up say “Oops- we missed” and do it again

I cannot think of enough things you could do to this POS

muawiyah wants an action movie like hunt. Also cannibalism:
Folks like this should simply be turned loose in a large fenced area with a variety of environments.

Then everybody else who wants to participate directly gets to hunt them down like animals, kill them or disable them however they wish, trus 'em up, flense 'em, then dress them out for a barbeque.
se_ohio_young_conservative interrupts our scheduled bloodlust to blame the victim for not having a gun:

I wonder if the father had a gun in the home for protection.

My wife knows where it is and what to do if im not home. And I will make sure my daughters know how to shoot a gun by their 14th or 15th birthday.

Every home should protection. I don’t care if you live in a small town, large town or in New York or Chicago. You have to protect your family.

Because owning a gun prevents all violence!

Soothesayer is sad, though.

He’ll spend decades in prison, appeal after appeal, and millions of our dollars.

Evil always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment