Tuesday, March 22, 2011

By request: Freepers on vegetarians

Vegetarianism for fitness or whatnot is not uncommon these days. But Freepers are still kinda stuck in the 1950s (or earlier). When a vegetarian on a flight throws a fit about the food, Freepers are ready and willing:

First, of course, there are the obligatory

joking about violence against liberals
why press charges? Another waste of time and resources. Just grab her by the throat and bitch slap her then throw her off the airplane. :)
speculative victimhood:
If they had been wearing a Short showing they were a Tea Party member, not only would there be charges filed, but Perky Katie would be covering this as well.
and racism:
Flying between the Dominican Republic and Newark, NJ? I think I know why no charges were filed. Must be one of AG Holder’s people.
Okay, now that we know it's Free Republic alright, lets see what they think about vegetarians:

headstamp 2 thinks they are unhealthy:
I swear practically all vegetarians I’ve ever met are sick all the time. I worked with a woman who always was taking time off sick with a cold.
katana and a couple of others remind us of this cliche:
just ask anyone who lived through WWII and can remember that mischievous animal loving scamp, Adolph Hitler.
WOBBLY BOB notes they are all totally women:
based on personal observations, most vegans I see were created when they were indoctrinated at college or high school and watched some PETA documentary and are usually girls.
Casie has what I think is a trick question, but I can't find the trick:
I dont know any vegetarians so I can’t ask one but I do have a question.

Ok, they don’t want to kill a cow for a steak or burger or leather. But milk, cheese, cream and butter are fine. So we would just need female cows, not male cows.

How would we get rid of all the unwanted newborn male cows again?

Is this some sort of pro-life alegory?

No comments:

Post a Comment