Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Freepers: Not fans of Romney.

Back in 2008, I was worried about Romney. His willingness to say anything meshed well with an empire feeling vulnerable for the first time in decades. I am not so worried anymore. Freepers hate the guy, and what they hate, they never forgive. Good luck getting out the base in the general, Romney!

Allegra sums up the problem:

I see little difference between Obama and Romney.

Romney will say anything to get elected.

His actions speak much louder.

If he should win the nomination (Heaven forbid), I suspect a lot of conservatives will stay home on Election Day.
Pollster1 has his candidates, and also knows how Mitt would think in the White House

Real Americans, like Palin, Bachmann, and DeMint, would back off in the unlikely event that one of their proposals infringed on a fundamental right. The real problem with Mitt and with his twin in our White House is that they see a violation of fundamental rights and say "find a way to do what I want and get around that".
Rome2000 has a litmus test, and Romney fails it:

Not just him and his 5 sons, the Romneys and extended family have been avoiding military service for generations.
joe fonebone has his standards:

no, no, no.... a thousand times no...no more of romney... or gingrich, or huckabee, or anyone named bush...i will write in daffy duck before voting for anyone with those last names ( there will be others added to the list soon )
Arrowhead1952 is easily bought via the Vice Presidency, though:

I had to hold my nose in 2008 to vote for McPain, but actually cast my vote for Gov Palin. If she hadn't been on the ticket, I'd have stayed home.
South40 only believes Romney's lies when he claims to be liberal:

Romney trying to convince MA voters that he was more liberal than Ted Kennedy; that was one video I will never forget and, frankly, the only time I thought he was being even remotely honest.

Romney is a fraud. His political views change with the wind. We're doomed to another 4 years of the Kenyan should Romney get the Republican nomination.

Because lying means you must be liberal. Q.E.D.

SouthWall is cute:

A little rhyme.

I will NOT vote for Romney.

I will not vote for Huckabee or McCain.

Put up a real Republican

or live with Obama again.
Head Freeper Jim Robinson lays down the law:

There will be no campaigning for scum sucking liar RINO Romney on FR.
I could be wrong, but from here it looks like 2012 will be a Republican clusterfuck of epic proprtion.

2 comments:

  1. It looks that way from here, too. And pretty much all of the other candidates are unelectable. I could be wrong but so far it looks like Obama may win a second term without even having to campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, gotta look to the dark horses.

    Christie had me worried, but it looksl ike he's stepping off.

    Rubio has also managed to avoid any damming scrutiny so far, but I've seen no movement.

    Finally Mitch Daniels has some buzz, but he's an idealist, and we know how that goes...

    ReplyDelete