Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Poor are such lucky ducks!

IN a thread about how Wal-Mart is complaining they're making less money these days. The usual "OBAMA DEPRESSION" stuff was there. But that really took a back seat to complaining about how the poor have it so easy:

yarddog keeps the welfare queen myth alive!
I was once behind a young couple very well dressed, tho in casual clothes. They were Black and bought over $200 of nothing but meat. I noticed as I followed them out that the drove away in a late model Alpha Romeo. I took down their tag number.

A lady in our office who had once worked at welfare, said they would investigate if I turned them in but what they would find is the couple are not married, the sports car is registered to someone else etc. Just as well not bother.

9422WMR:
in Texas, the illegals with WIC and welfare cards are stocking up.
When was the last time you saw a whitey or african pushing a huge completely full basket of groceries at Walmart?
Well, just last week there was julietta and her four chicas pushing an overflowing basket of groceries in a central TX Walmart.
Yep, she paid with a TX welfare card.
Steaks all sorts of expensive items.
I felt like a pauper, my measly 15 items topped out at $85 bucks for the wife and I.
Hell, I have never in my life bought a basket of groceries that full (except for beer in college, but that’s another story)
usconservative:
What really pisses me off though is when the welfare leech in front of me is eating better than I am based on what they put on the conveyor, and uses their welfare card to pay for their food!

Sure enough, the same welfare leech then gets out to the parking lot to a waiting SUV full of their brood and zooms off while yacking on their iphone screaming at their baby daddies (multiple) to send them money.

You know, it really DOES NOT PAY to work anymore. I'm tired of my hard earned taxpayer dollars going to support that sub-culture and the welfare crowd in this country.

They eat better than I do, they drive better vehicles than I do, hell I don't have an iPHone!!!!! Seems the "poor" in this country are doing better than the so-called "middle class" and "rich!" They aren't working for it!
ConservativeWarrior strikes a blow for Freepers, via being a dick.

I’ve taken to saying “You’re welcome” to people checking out with EBT cards ahead of me. I don’t care anymore.

Most people give me a blank look, one baby daddy started cursing at me. I just responded “He’s your president, complain to him.” That guy was hot, and I’m glad the kids weren’t with me.

I don’t say it to everyone. Elderly, disabled, get a pass, though I’m not too happy about government-mandated charity in any case. My family is generous to charities, but we don’t like having our money taken by law.

I think 'hot' means angry here, or else the story goes down this romance novel path...

VanDeKoik wishes he were homeless:
You should see the HOMELESS in my town. They are all fat because they get three squares a day from soup kitchens. That's not counting the number that get food stamps and SS "disability" money. Most can get free clothing. And from what I understand from a niece that deals with some of them, many are getting free cell phones from the government, and a few even have laptops!

Working is for suckers it seems.

4 comments:

  1. Did yarddog forget to mention the "using food stamps" part? Or was just being black while buying food and driving a nice car enough reason to alert the authorities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous,

    I wondered the same thing, so I followed the link. It seems Ozy left out the first paragraph of the post:

    "I sometimes see a person in front of me using those ebt cards. If they are edlerly, clearly disabled, and use a lot of coupons, buy a lot of rice, beans, and store brands, then it doesn't bother me."

    So apparently the black couple was using an ebt card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy. I try to avoid taking things out of context, and that was pretty egregious. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ozy, you'd have to confuse me a lot more than that before I would think anything other than that you are AWESOME.
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete