Friday, September 23, 2011

Rick Perry's self-immolation

Rick Perry did spectacularly bad in the debate on Thursday. Landed no good blows on Romney, continuing to sound crazy, and then alienating Freepers by saying "I Don't Think You Have a Heart" if you oppose in-state tuition for children of illegal immigrant.

How quickly they turn:

roses of sharon's heart is broken:

Perry saying we have no heart...breaks my heart.

The GOP is dead, they just don't know it yet.
Brian_Baldwin also plays on the heart thing, but has been reading too much Joseph Conrad or something:
I don’t think I have a heart, either.
You ripped it out Mr. Perry and squashed it in a Aztec ritual to illegal aliens. All you need now is drums in the background, some torches, and such, as folks swing to the song of your Presidential ambitions slowing walking down that trail of tears into a dark jungle.

So the only question now is, can you be Surviorman? Will you eat a grub to survive?
ChildOfThe60s is done with him:

Yer outta here.

His attitude on illegals means he can’t be trusted on *anything*.

GWB screwed us six ways to Sunday. I’m not voting for a repeat performance of those 8 years.

Anyone notice that the lower Obama sinks in the polls, the harder the GOP establishment works to kiss off the next election?

dagogo redux is sure he's been bribed b the drug kingpins:

I can’t help but think that Perry - following in the august footsteps of Clinton, the Bush dynasties, and Obama - was bought off long ago with drug and human trafficking money.

teg_76 knows who to turn to:

Perry’s done. Palin is the only person who can save us from Romney now.

TwoSwords agrees:

I think the Palin/Cain express just left the station.

fluffdaddy has an interesting spiritual opinion:

Perry’s no savior, but Romney is, in fact, the Devil.

reaganaut disagrees...sorta.

Romney ain’t the Devil.

Maybe not, but he is one of his minions. And even wears an apron that signifies Lucifer’s ‘priesthood’ in certain religious ceremonies (I have firsthand knowledge of that).

No thanks, I’ll pass. Never Romney.

gaijin also turns to Romney now that Perry is done:

Exactly...! I cannot wait to NOT vote for Romney..!

I will take NO chance —none— on voting for something who turns out to be even 10% RINO.

Nooooooo way.

PALIN.


Yes, PALIN. Hehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Palin will get in now even though it's almost too late for her. I certainly look forward to voting for her in the Republican primaries after I switch my registration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since palin is pretty much not going to be in the election, who are freepers gonna support ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palin till like late November. Then, who knows? Herman Cain seems to be doing well.

    ReplyDelete