Friday, November 4, 2011

Spare the Rod

Via commenter FresnoGrifter...

Freepers do like to kick it old school, whether that be 1950s, 1850s or 1650s. So they were pretty conflicted when a six-year-old tape of a Republican Judge beating his teenage daughter. And when Freepers are conflicted, they get wacky.

Darren McCarty takes refuge in belligerence:

If that was my dad, I wouldn't be taking it. We'd either settle this like men, or if I was that scared, I would wait until a back is turned and have a game of baseball on his head.

Steve Van Doorn prefers speculative victimhood:
A demo-rat will get off on this video a republican is done and rightfully so.
similarly over the top abuse worked for netmilsmom:
I had a sister that was as smarmy and defiant as the day is long. I watched her get it with a belt more than once in my life. She always came back stronger, with attitude to boot.

One day, my dad had enough.

Had a camera been on him that day, he would have been in jail too. Yet my siblings and I watched this bully get put in her place and loved it. God knows she beat on us more than once.

Do you know the rest of this story?

Funny, there is no mention of the sister shaping up, only netmilsmom enjoying watching.

stevie_d_64 blames the government:

Most of those things do not work anymore...Kids are way too indoctrinated to the procedures of the legal system, and this kid was inundated from both sides...

Charlespg sums things up with this contradiction:
the bad thing is the anti child discipline mob are having a field day over this.

That said this kind of abuse should be punished by public flogging of both parents

No comments:

Post a Comment