Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freeper Tax Policy

I ain't got nothin' to say except welcome to crazytown:

Sprite518 brings a historical argument:

We went 140 years without an income tax. The Feds some how managed to get by.

And everyone died of dysentery when they were 40! Good times...

cynwoody wants no taxes at all!

The goal should be a constitutional amendment forbidding income taxation at all levels of government, local, state, federal, and international (the last is necessary to override possible ill-advised treaties the US might ratify in the future).

chris37 goes further:
I’m for that, and I’m also for no federal government whatsoever.
ari-freedom has a more moderate plan:

The only way out of this mess is for the government to earn its keep through voluntary donations.

Nobody thinks the government knows how to spend money effectively so that’s why it has to force people.

I usually try to correct typos, but freekitty's has a certain rhythm
The government is an outlaw. It is nothing but a bunch of tugs and thieves.
TUGS AND THIEVES!

AnTiw1 is proudly made a virtue out of being a thieving free-rider:
I stopped paying taxes when Obama was elected. Not lauding or defending my action. I just felt like we'd been invaded and assimilated by a foreign power from the beginning and writing a check to the enemy rankled my gut.

I somehow thought the American people in all their common sense would rebound from this disaster to conservative leadership, and I would pay double and put aside my scofflaw ways. Instead, well, you see what I see.

If the libs want my money, they'll spend more finding me than they'll ever get out of me.

1 comment: