Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Freepers take refuge in Ron Paul

This is what continually stoking the fires of inter-party hatred gets you. Contemplating a Romney candidacy is so distasteful for Freepers, some of them are even contemplating voting libertarian!

cuban leaf is gonna do it:
When it hits my state (KY) I’ll be going for Paul.

E. Pluribus Unum still has dreams of brokered conventions dancing in his head:
I'm all for it. Not for Paul, but for anything that throws the Convention wide open.

myself6 thinks Paul would be an awesome anti-Obama candidate:
I would not react unfavorably to this tactic if it in fact denied the nomination to that POS Romney. Even though I take issue with some of Pauls stands I would be able to “hold my nose” and vote for him in the general. I also know that having him as the GOP candidate would throw the youth (college) support for Zero into Chaos. These guys are not necessarily a huge voting block but they ARE tireless supporters and a gigantic asset for the ground game. I know we have these ABO people pissing around FR, but we are not at that point. Right now, IM all about Anyone But Romney. While Paul has flaws, they are NOT fatal like Romney’s. Even if its not Paul in the end, we will still have an opportunity to deny it to the GOP-e, which is MUCH more than we have now. Who knows... maybe we can recruit Scott Walker to step up..

Dead Corpse explains how he hates Paul most of all, but will still vote for him over Romney:
Of all of those we originally entertained for the GOP POTUS pick... There was only one name at the bottom of my personal list RIGHT ABOVE Willard. Ron Paul. I don't like him. I think his followers, and even most of his detractors, are either outright liars or outright kooks. I think he has committed borderline treason standing up on a podium next to the likes of Kucinich. I don't think he can beat the Obama smear machine... That being said, if he gets the GOP nod I'll vote for him. I cannot say the same for a pro-abortion liberal like Willard. Please Jehovah... I'm begging you with tears in my eyes... Send us someone else that we can vote FOR instead of this constant battle between lesser and greater evils.

laweeks wants revenge:
Good! I’d rather not have a devout, pure-bread 100% liberal, homosexual loving, Democrat on my ticket. Romnesty should have run against Obambi in a democrat primary and stayed the hell away from the Republican party. I can’t believe that the RINOs dumped this POS onto our ticket. Another DOLE/MCLAME ticket. Although I think Ron Paul is a nut, I hope he saves our ticket.

Salvation has the hope of a madman:
I would never vote for Ron Paul. I say we all join forces and all vote for Newt Gingrich on the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment