Thursday, June 21, 2012

RAPING THEIR INNOCENCE

In response to a question, a principle told fifth graders what anal sex was.

I know I was quite horny and curious by the time I was in fifth grade, but Freepers, and react with dramatic Victorian horror:

 Venturer would prefer if advice began and ended at instilling fear of public toilets.
The Principal probably got his rocks off perverting these kids minds.
Get used to it, teachers feel they have more right to tell your kids about sex than you do.
I remember my dad telling me when I was going to an FFA convention back in 1957,that was out of state—my first real long trip alone —to stay out of the public toilets as much as I could because sick perverts lingered there to pick up youngsters and other perverts.
Best advice that can be given to young men.
 miss marmelstein has her own version of the lesson:
 Poor, poor children.
I wonder how they teach it? That little girls must be subservient to the boy? That if you are a little boy and your coach approaches you, you must submit to his demands?
Sickening.
hosepipe  really wants to return to the day of beating up fags.
If Washington State had any gumption left..
That guy would get a “talking to” in the school or teachers rest room..
You know a couple of fathers that care...
And are willing screw this guys head on right..
After that it devolves into some epic savagesusie ranting, if that's your thing.

3 comments:

  1. This story makes me raise an eyebrow, but the Freepers' reactions make it hard to be against the principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet by the fifth grade a child of a freeper has heard the word sodomy about a million times around the home.

    It's also worthwhile to point out that the principal was a woman, not a single freeper bothered to read the article before raging out, it "happened" during a sex ed class and all parents had to sign a consent form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember 8th grade AIDS education had a student explicitly asking if STDs were transferable by swallowing semen. Granted, half of us wondered why someone would up and drink a glass of semen, but the teacher answered honestly.

    Then again, I remember the same teacher saying as an aside that biologically speaking, the sphincter muscles were meant only to expel things, not accept them, so it wasn't all sunshine and happiness.

    ReplyDelete