Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Joplin Mosque burns down

kidglov3s found this little, but disgusting thread.

A month after an arson attempt, a Mosque burns to the ground. Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the election, maybe it's that the Olympics are just full of Muslims but Freepers, usually content to declaim such violence as a false flag by liberals, are unable to control themselves this time. They dance on the ashes.

SECURE AMERICA's God is all about the arson:
God works in mysterious ways!
LyinLibs knows what mosques are for:
Gee I hope the fire didn’t interrupt the daily musloid terror strategy session.
laweeks loves him some collective guilt:
I’ll be a $hithouse mouse! The hell, you say! Did it burn down like the Twin Towers and kill almost 3,000 innocent people?
IbJensen also blames American Muslims for everything:
Too bad the spirits of those murdered and decapitated Christians in muslim lands can’t hover over this catastrophe!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, all those things suck (except the Mecca Medina thing, Saudi Arabia has the right to exclude whomever it wants with it's property. I mean, if Mormons do it it can't be all bad...)

    But I try not to rage impotently about things I cannot change. Or delight when people of any creed have their property burned.

    Also, Zulu savages? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog isn't about rage, it's far more about bemusement.

    I'll admit sometimes Freepers do get under my skin (Sandra Fluke, mosque burning), but that's much less than one time in ten. The rest of the time it's mostly giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe you'll angry yourself to death just like Andrew Breitbart did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must you take all pleasures away from me? I mean if I stopped doing everything you want me to stop doing, I'd become angry and depressed like...well, like you.

    ReplyDelete