Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Tonic for the Troops

You know things are bad when Freepers threads are mostly attacks on the polls/press, conspiracy theories, and infighting.  Yeah, things aren't looking too good at the moment.  So Freepers turn their formidable denial skills to whistling past the graveyard

jmaroneps37 knows Rasmussen has the only real maths!
As per Rasmussen, Republican registration has grown just since June and is now at its historic high. At 37.6% it is 4.3% higher than the Democrat registration which is less than one point above its lowest point ever.
American Constitutionalist knows God Warriors never get discouraged:
The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Constitution of the United States of America with God’s help that won’t happen.
DarthVader is too crazy and hate-filled to ever cry!
My committment to destroying these peoples hold on our country is burned in my soul. The domestic enemies of the Republic must be wiped out once and for all.
wayoverontheright explains how Obama is gonna lose despite the polls, just like in 2010!(?)
I think this election is going to resemble the 2010 election far more than 2008. The media was shilling for dems then, and the polls ended up off by about 5 to 8% in nearly all races.

As to the polls, it is one thing to answer the phone at home and reveal your vote, yet another to make the effort to go to the polls on election day. The enthusiasm gap is huge.

I would posit that there’s one more emotion at play, that will lend itself to lower turnout on the part of libs this November-the embarrassment factor. Obama is embarrassing a lot of people who went on record with friends that they were for him in 2008. In general, they just don’t want to talk politics right now. I bet everyone who reads this knows someone that fits this description. And that’s just the white people.

Blacks placed a lot of hope in his turning out to be a good president. Blacks are not so much embarrassed BY him, but FOR him, and they will want him off the stage as soon as possible. This will manifest itself in far lower turnout than even the most optimistic scenario, IMHO.
SMARTY will keep trying to destroy liberals until liberals finally stop trying to destroy the two party system!
So long as Liberals are at work to dismantle the country, steal my hard-earned income, alienate me from my fellows, disparage my patriotism, force me against my conscience, sell themselves to my enemies and compromise the very ground under my feet.... I will be enthusiastically Conservative!

Until or unless Liberals remember that there is a two party system here in the US, they shouldn’t waste their time and effort assailing my ‘enthusiasm’.
GilGil is just living on spite and denial these days:
I live for the day I get to see Romney being sworn in by the Chief Justice with Obama standing there with his pookie grinning and bearing it. What a treat that will be.
whatshotandwhatsnot doesn't know anyone who isn't sure Romney's gonna rock it:
Whose enthusiasm is being crushed? I don’t know a single soul who pays attention to polls and leftist media manipulation except to point out the hypocrisy. We all know they lie and lie all the time. Any left wing disinformation is easily ignored as such and the enthusiasm to get BO/MO out of our White House is spiking.

3 comments:

  1. " I bet everyone who reads this knows someone that fits this description. And that’s just the white people. "

    I enjoy the admission that Freepers as a whole only know white people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaan, the Freepertears are going to be sweet. REALLY sweet, I mean, as a European GayMuslimNaziCommie...Thing, it's going to be: sweet.
    Oh, and Google for the image of Freepertears, and then thank SomethingAwful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its times like this that I wish Free Republic had an audio section. Someone could tape their screams and howls when the results come in, lay some good guitars, base and drums over it, and make a sweet Metal album. We could call it "Last Screams of the Insane."

    ReplyDelete