Monday, September 17, 2012

And Now This Word From Outer Space

Hillary concern trolling edition
Yeah this is real bad for Girlfriend...

Girlfirend and I go way back...

Shes never got to meet me but Ive watched her for years...shes about a year older than me..

We started out in 1992...

She was on ABC or one of them doing that Stand-by-your-man bit...

I knew she was lying through her teeth and she went 0- that day...I had no respect for her...

Then came the Inaugaration Balls and she looked sharp...

She had a lovely dress on and her hair was done nicely ...elegant...

I said OK because I expect our First Ladies to look like they care how they represent us...

She did fine... give her a 10+ (out of 100)

Then a month or 2 later about March/April 1993 she not only lost that 10 she was down 50-

There was a photo of her in the newspaper...

She was standing with her eyes closed and her head bowed...

Behind her an American Indian Shaman/medicine man was standing and he had his hand over her head giving her a “blessing” or something...

about the same time it was coming to light that Bill had been excommunicated from the Baptist Church and she and Bill seemed to rarely darken the doors of a Chrstian church..

hardly the actions of a Christian First Lady...back to 0- and less..

Since then she has danced in her swimsuit ...I may be a prude but i dont think thats exactly refined...a half naked First Lady...

and done a range of things since Bill left office that were not in the interests of America...

Then came the primary, 2008 and she was running for the Dem nomination...

Someone linked to the PUMA website a couple of times when Obama was stabbing her in the back..

(Party Unity My Butt)

The PUMA girls were upset over the way she was treated and I was appalled...

Obama played dirty against her and I found myself feeling sorry for her for the first time...

I took an interest in her and regarded her as “Girlfriend” not for any admirable reason but just to identify her as the female amongst the Dem den of thieves...

She regained part of her lost points up to 30- and a new nick name...

and now this...

If anything screams “Traitor” “Treason” the things Girlfriend has done in the last week have been surely that...

and now Dancin-with-the-Devil...

Really Girlfirend how could you ???

What the crap was that? Brought to you by Tennessee Nana

1 comment:

  1. Calling Hillary Clinton "Girlfriend"? That's not creepy at all. At least it's not a man saying it (which would be ten times creepier), but it's still pretty creepy.

    ReplyDelete