Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Obama Camp: Romney’s Remarks Disqualify Him From Serving

A commenter couldn't wait for Freepers' reactions to Romney, since they agree with his contempt for working class Americans (fellow Freepers excluded).

Well, I hope you like denial and impotent rage, cause that's about all they got these days.

KoRn laments that if only Romney finally went negative, as Obama and the MSM have done, things'd be better.
This campaign has been an appalling farce to watch.

It has been all in one direction. The dems attacking Romney, while Romney does next to nothing in return. Now and again he might break out the kid gloves or turn Ryan loose, but that’s about it. It’s like they’re trying to ‘out-McCain’ McCain, and thus far they are excelling in that challenge!

What a dog show......

What’s truly terrible is the effect this will have on races down ballot.
2ndDivisionVet thinks being super divisive was all part of Romney's plan...
I'm starting to think that Team Romney leaked this on purpose through Jimmy Carter's dim-witted grandson. They've done this kind of thing before. It gets the conversation right back on the economy, the last thing in the world that Mr. Obama wants to happen.
NowApproachingMidnight agrees - he senses fear from Democrats!
Question for the likely Obama voter. Are you a victim? Do you feel like you could be? If so, vote Romney/Ryan. Brilliant stratagem, fellas. Force Obozo to talk about the economy again. The rats are scared!
Sarah Barracuda is so thrilled she can't stop talking about poop.
LOL OMG..I almost pooped my pants(Hey I said almost LOL) Romney had this leaked on purpose..this was pure BRILLIANCE on Romney’s part

LOL at Obama caring about “All people” PLEASE, this is the same Obama that trashes Republicans every single chance he gets. He hates Conservatives, he hates Republicans..he hates everyone who doesn’t vote for him. We all know what he thinks about the Tea Party yet he wants us to think that he gives a damn about us..please give me a break.

Romney is a genius, I could tell by his interview with Cavuto that he was SO glad this came out.

Now its up to the American people, do you want to live in a Capitalist or a Communist society, the choice is yours
ri4dc just has to vent, since I guess Obama called Romney's divisiveness as being' disqualifying.'
Just to vent here, Obozo’s entire lack of any documented past, and the fact that what of his past we do know has him in bed with Marxist sympathizers ‘Disqualify Him From Serving’. Game Set Match. Too bad no media is interested in Obozo’s views. I can see November from my house.
concerned about politics makes with the salty talk:
In other words, you must agree with the messiah and his redistribution plan, or you can't be president.

What a toad. The man is a TOAD!
Buckeye McFrog wonders where his piece of the pie is?
“When you’re president of the United States, you are president of all the people, not just the people who voted for you.”

Yep. That's why Barry has done SOOOOOO much for me! /sarc
Now now, Obama gave you someone to hate, the gift that keeps on giving. Looks like probably till January 2017.

MissMagnolia knows Romney's remarks aren't shocking, Obama being diplomatic is what's shocking!
I think it’s shocking for the President of the US to be whispering to the Russians to hang in there ... he’ll have more flexibility in a second term.

I think it’s shocking for the President of the US to be missing his national security briefings.

I think it’s shocking for the President of the US to be dissing Israel in lieu of going on entertainment TV.

I think it’s shocking for the President of the US to be gallivanting around the world bowing to everyone, especially Muslims.

I think it’s shocking for the President of the US to still be in office after his lawless behavior, trampling of the Constitution of the US, making the economy a whole hell of a lot worse than it was and setting the Middle East aflame with his incompetence and disastrous foreign policy.

I think it is shocking that the President of the US took THREE days to call the Egyptian president after terrorists tore down the American flag and hung theirs up over our embassy.

That, Jay Carney, is just the beginning of what I find “shocking” ..... and not one of the things I listed has a d@mn thing to do with Romney.
Impotent rage, thy name is Johnny_cash:
FU OBAMA I am here to fight all the F*CKING WAY!!!!

If I sound PlSSED it is because I am and as far as I am concerned if you all AIN’T with me then F*CK YOU!!!

Ban me if you must but this petty crying SHlT has to stop!!

Get out there and scare the SHlT out of them...bring on the Black Panther Party because I will be in PA making sure these @SSHOLES aren’t DIS-Infranchizing ME OR OTHER VOTERS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you will be in PA, huh?
    I'll look for you, and if 'I see a white guy hassling a brown/black person, I'll assume it's YOU, and really, you better run because your face will not look pretty when I'm finished with it.
    You get it, fascist?

    ReplyDelete