Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Was Obama possessed during the debate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Great RJ saw the signs:
I was watching the debate with a friend of mine who is a retired Catholic priest and he made the same observation saying he could see the devil’s horns when Obama spoke at the end.
bgill didn't watch or anything, but totally agrees:
I simply couldn’t stand it anymore so switched off the last half. From what I did see, Choom’s eyes had some serious freak going on.
Wings-n-Wind has no doubt. Also, he has pics!
I have no doubt that he is possessed several times over...

*************

RAGE:

PRIDE:

A LYING SPIRIT:

RAILING /CONTEMPT:

I hope God will eventually have mercy on him...

I also hope America receives divine deliverance from this extraordinary demonic deception in a few weeks.
Samogon was frightened:
I haven't noticed him blinking, but his dilated pupils at the end were outright scary. Horror movie-like scary...
The Sons of Liberty knows the answer:
When you're "The One", the antiCHRIST, of course you look possessed!
Universal Health Care, and allowing gays into the military? Jeez, we have the worst AntiChrist ever. Ol' Sox is hip:
While watching the debate last night, I told my wife that he looked like a Goa'uld (Stargate reference).
rurgan knows why Obama looks so frightening:
Yes this Obama is an evil communist MUSLIM. That was it's first religion, the religion of its father , raised in a Muslim Indonesia etc.
All biff can see is hate:
I have noticed in still shots this morning taken from last nights debacle the sheer hate for Romney in Husseins face. I don’t know if it is a hate for whites, successful people, Christians or just opponents but there is no doubt that he hates Romney.
Project much?

Samogon allows it might be drugs. NAZI DRUGS!!!
Nazis were playing with amphetamines to keep soldiers alert. Since our libs are direct descendants, I wouldn’t discount them using the legacy research. Added PCP, perhaps? To enhance the delusions.
Samogon follows up"
And the curious fact that his behaviour changed gradually towards uncontrollable rage. I was honestly expect that if debate lasted for extra few - he would go berserk. It’s a powerful shit he is on!
A powerful shit indeed!

RushIsMyTeddyBear wants evidence:
are there any medical professionals who would like to chime in?
wrench misspelled 'Ibogane.'
He looked to have taken a heavy dose of Provigil.
I can't tell if ottbmare is mostly serious, entierly faking it, or channeling Hunter S. Thompson:
Some physician friends and I were having fun diagnosing him. There’s a consensus that his doctors have been trying to adjust his dosages so he’ll be awake and his mouth works but he won’t have a complete psychotic break. It’s a delicate balance. They did well tonight, I think. Obama’s doctors, I mean. Not an easy task figuring out what pharmaceutical cocktail to give him to counteract the unknown street drugs he and Reggie have been sharing. My hat’s off to them. < /sarc>
mountn man thinks it was drugs AND possession:
I was telling my mom, half way through the debate, that Obama was coked up or on speed. He was talking fast, and clipped his words. He was rushing his sentences.

Near the end, when Mitt was hammering Zero on Libya, and Zero told Mitt to move along, you could see the venom in his eyes. Almost as if possesed.

8 comments:

  1. A tip of the hat to you, Ozy. Well done, that was funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who seriously believes in demon possession should be sterilised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're kidding. Nobody deserves to be sterilized for having beliefs that are a little weird.

      Delete
    2. GET THE SCISSORS!!!

      Delete
  3. Choom? That's a new nickname I haven't heard. What's the source of that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rare-photo-of-barack-obama-the-choom-gang-unearthed/

      Delete
  4. This was an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did I do before I found this blog?

    ReplyDelete