Friday, November 30, 2012

And Now This Word from Outer Space

Cool Story Bro edition:
Extremely loud music is a passive-aggressive assault. I’m not saying it’s worth murder but my guess is the shooter had been pushed and pushed and pushed and the next thing made him snap. I used to live in a zero-lot-line neighborhood. The white kids next door would have their black friends over and they’d sit in the driveway with music so loud the base rattled the windows and doors and made things vibrate off shelves. I think they did it to annoy their parents (children of divorce) who the kids manipulated into fighting with each other. I spoke with dad and he was annoyed to the point of homicide but did nothing because any attempt he made to control “her” kids lead to an argument. One day I went over and stuck my face through the window into the kid’s face, millimeters away. He turned down the music and I asked, in my most deranged ready-to-kill voice, “You gonna be here long?” They shut it off and never did it again. I could hear them turn it off as they rounded the entrance corner from then on.

Note, I found out later that the kids all carried guns. The guns were a fashion accessory. Every one of them was on the high school basketball team. One day when my neighbor’s kids weren’t along, the leading black player, with his car full of kids, stopped to see somebody who owed him money for drugs. The guy told him to shove it and the kid pulled his gun and shot the guy dead for “dissing “ him.

All the kids in the car went to prison as accomplices. (Florida law, I think.) I spoke with the neighbor’s kids about it and they said that “he had to do it, ‘cause the guy dissed him. But after that they were much better behaved.
Bravely telling murder-negroe kids to get off his lawn brought to you by Gen.Blather

4 comments:

  1. Here is a particularly nasty thread
    A girl is taking parenting classes at a private charity, in order to earn a crib for her baby. Trailer full of cribs stolen from charity. Freeper compassion entails unloading on the girl..
    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2964385/posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Freeper thread needs its own posting on FM. I love Freeper logic, "I never thought evolution made any sense. It's one reason I think science is overrated." In other words, since I don't understand it it must be wrong. I guess they all understand how a computer (or math and science) works since they continue to use them.

    The discounting of Evolution (and therefore all science) because it doesn't explain how life began is totally missing the point of what evolution is trying to explain. It akin to saying a toaster is rubbish because it doesn't allow you to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm on it.

    Love their 'only experiments' version of the scientific method. Astronomy can suck it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they combine astrophysics, chemistry, biology, etc. and call it all evolution. They can't understand evolution because in their heads it's just a jumbled mess of junk science.

    These long speculative threads always remind me of one of my favorite Onion articles:

    http://www.theonion.com/articles/argument-about-capital-of-australia-occurs-10-feet,3223/

    ReplyDelete