Monday, November 5, 2012

The 'beautiful' family slain by father tormented by the prospect of Obama winning the election'

A dusty one from FresnoGrifter

Freepers love to call every mass murderer some kinda secret liberal. In a tragic story, a man shot his wife and two sons, and a friend says he was terrified of a second Obama term.

Freepers try to spin it, but their own neuroses hamper them in rather illuminating ways:

WashingtonSource thinks this tragedy is a good time to discuss Civil War 2.
If Obama wins, people will start pushing for a revolution. Things can’t go on this way. Of course, I don’t think Obama is going to win. I think he’s going to lose in a landslide.
Mister Da knows that it's awful to blame a political party for the actions of a deranged individual. Must not read Free Republic much.:
This guy was mentally ill. End of story. His demented motivations are irrelevant.

If there is any blame, it is for a society that ignores deeply disturbed people until they do something horrible.
ClearCase_guy thinks this is being reported to make Freepers seem crazy:
They seem to be slightly downplaying the mental illness aspect of this.

I know I'm cynical, but I see a subtle message here: The folks who don't like Obama are a bizarre and violent bunch. Don't be a hater! Vote Democrat!
Baseballguy thinks the only solution is massive paranoia:
Memo to all:

Dont trust my neighbors. They are jealous of my Mercedes and my beautiful wife. They will slander me and say untruths.

I dont think anyone knows why, but everybody now is a critic. God help us all.
tbw2 knows it's only crazy if you shoot your family BEFORE Obama gets reelected:
It has to be mental illness, because we haven’t had the election yet. If he’d won, then I could understand the blame.
Salgak thinks them skewed polls are to blame:
Congratulations, Mainstream Media. Your “Operation: Demoralize” just yielded its’ first casualties. . .
liberalh8ter wonders if maybe this is evidence of a secret Obama plot:
This man was a defense contractor and his wife worked for a company that had ties to the intelligence community. They both had security clearances. What did he/they know about a possible second Obama term that would cause him to think that suicide and murder of his family was a better option?
liberalh8ter further explains that he's not crazy, he's sane in a crazy world where nothing adds up!
I’m not wearing tinfoil....I’m looking at the upside-down reality surrounding us. Have you noticed that nothing adds up? I’m not advocating or making excuses for what this man did; I’m merely suggesting that there might be something he knew that terrified him and might terrify even the soundest of minds. Think about it; why are we capitulating to those who are our enemies?

No comments:

Post a Comment