Thursday, March 14, 2013

47% Guy Comes forward

So the guy who taped Romney's 47% quote was a bartender. Interestingly, Freepers didn't attack him much. They were too busy continuing to attempt to explain away that quote.

Buckeye McFrog explains the 47% didn't mean anything special:
Does not matter. He could have taped Romney saying “the sun comes up in the East”, and the media would have successfully spun that into “he’s an arrogant elitist who hates working people”.
The Sons of Liberty knows Democrats woulda assassinated this guy:
If Romney had been a dem, this guy would’ve disappeared or found floating in a canal somewhere. Of course the story would’ve never been reported.
Chewbarkah wishes Romney had doubled down on the poor moocher thesis:
It’s a shame that the Romney campaign did use the publicity to explain why the 47% problem really matters (but I guess only part of the 53% would understand, or care).

I had wondered how the Republicans were dumb enough to let the Democrats infiltrate a private event. Now we know.
Cyber Liberty:
So, he disagreed with the candidate's point of view, and he "leaked" the video. He needs to be fired and blacklisted.

5 comments:

  1. I had wondered how the Republicans were dumb enough to let the Democrats infiltrate a private event. Now we know.

    I just had a delicious vision of a future Republican Presidential fundraiser being staffed by Freepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Republicans were polite and FR is furious. In two threads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for this thread to come out, but I thought it would be more along the lines of furiously Googling information on this guy in order to slander him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is part of what keeps me coming back to FR. Every time I feel I have a understanding of the freeper hivemind, they throw me for a loop.

      Delete
  4. Freepers disown Rob Portman:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2997055/posts

    ReplyDelete