Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lawless

I have some pretty awesome Freeper hypocrisy coming down the pipe (they hate crazy neo-con John Bolton now), but no time today so here is one from my buffer.

So I paid my $10 and got a look at the Something Awful Freeper thread. If my volume isn't enough for you, they are a worthy supplement.

One of their brief excerpts was of a thread on the movie "The Purge" where America decides there are no legal consequences for your actions for a 12 hours epan each year, I guess? And then a family has to fight of marauders etc. etc.

This really underscores Freepers' positions about the law. It seems their superior morals mean they need no law, but also they want to kill the crap out of some liberals.

chris37 is coy.
I know exactly what I would do. I do not even need to think twice about it, and I definitely cannot say what it would be.
So...kill Obama? Kill liberals? Massive buttsex orgy?

SampleMan knows guns make civilization, just like in the Wild West.
If everyone was armed, then “The Purge” night wouldn’t be any different than every other night.

Frankly, I can’t conceive of such a thing, because being held accountable is all in the mind of the perp.
Mr. K is explicit:
There would not be a libtard left alive within a 5 mile radius of my house
PapaBear3625 is sure this is liberal propaganda, because in real life Right Wing vigilantes are better than the police in all ways:
An interesting look into the Leftist mind. They believe that, for the average person, the only thing stopping him from robbing, raping, and murdering his neighbor is his fear of the police. Perhaps that's true for the Leftist, given what happens when the Left seizes control of a country.

In a real-life middle-class neighborhood, if the situation became "do as you will, the police will not care", the net result would be crime dropping to zero, with a lot of the criminal class ending the evening shot, bagged, and neatly placed at the curb for the morning garbage collection.
null and void is terrified of Muslims. I guess he thinks the law is all that's holding them back?
Look up "The Perfect Day" of the Sapoy Rebellion. (It's been purged from Wiki, good luck).

Imagine 100,000 muslim jihadis here on H-1B, L-1, refugee and expired student visas working in power plants, fertilizer factories, refineries, chemical manufacturers, hospitals, utilities, dams, pharmaceutical formulators, web hub server farms, municipal water supply facilities, sewage treatment plants, meat packing and food processing plants, driving HazMat trucks...
MrB knows blacks never get arrested these days:
Sounds like Chicago any given night.

Indeed... the government under Obama and Holder have not OFFICIALLY introduced this policy, but there is an understanding that if you're "of color", you're not going to be punished for crime.

Feral (Argentinian collapse blogger), said that the liberal government ruling class that was elected [unofficially] had a policy that criminals were not to blame for their behavior because the "rich" victims had it coming.

11 comments:

  1. Amazing comments about killing people from a so call pro God, pro Life Christian site..another reason why I have become an atheist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that the NSA knows who makes all the crazy violent and threatening FR comments.
      And they know this directly from JimRob himself.

      JimRob has said on multiple occasions that he will not protect anyone on FR if law enforcement comes a-knockin'.

      Delete
  2. rimjob calling the troops forward to war, yes I said WAR. Rascal scooters calvary ho!!!

    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3030966/posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooo tough guy below....probably has a beer keg gut, his wife cut him off from sex and erectile dysfunction to boot so he has to lash out at something in this cruel world....



      "I am long past the point of tolerance. I've had enough. The angry mob is gathering. The political class is operating on borrowed time. They can fight the corruption or they can fight the angry mob. It's their choice.
      32 posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:37:44 PM by BuckeyeTexan (There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle)
      [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies | Report Abuse]"

      Delete
    2. JR tops himself! That is some of the more pointless bluster I've seen on Free Republic.

      Delete
    3. JimRob has to post one or two tough-guy blabs like this in the ever shorter lull between freepathons ...

      that this one has generated so few replies so far is a bad sign for his upcoming grift.

      Delete
    4. You made a good point, Outlaw Woman. 53 replies are not enough for a post from the Lord of the Freepers. Something is wrong there.

      Delete
    5. You'd think the images coming out of Syria - particularly the aftermath of the use of chemical weapons - would make these guys think twice about getting a hard on for civil war. Apparently not. Reading Free Republic on the subject is like watching a bunch of eight year old boys fantasise about being heroes. It's all based on some heavily sanitised patriotic cobblers they read somewhere and the fantasies are only possible because they all know there's not a snowball's chance in hell of such a war actually happening.

      Delete
  3. Here is another..ever feel embarrassed for someone over their idiotic comments? well that is how I feel for marcella right now....



    "I can’t fight with the men, but I have the medical training to patch them up if and when they get wounded and I volunteer right now to do that. Put me on the list.

    Unless something drastic happens soon, I think we are back to revolutionary war times. I’m with John Adams as he was back then - he knew war was their only chance of freedom.

    33 posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:50:23 PM by Marcella (Prepping can save your life today. I am a Christian, not a Muslim.)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, yes. I have seen posts on FR that just make me cringe.

      Delete
  4. Gum chewing in the movies.

    "My wife and I are way beyond babysitters, kids are in their 20s, but I can’t stand the talking, gun chewing, and general noise during a film being shown in the theater. I watch Blu-ray discs at home.


    4 posted on 6/13/2013 8:11:01 PM by Inyo-Mono (NRA)"
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3031092/posts?page=4#4

    If someone was actually chewing a gun at the movies I might notice but I do not think I have ever in my life noticed someone chewing gum at the movies. But you people stop that! No gum chewing! Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!!!!!!!

    I am an older person and I go to the movies sometimes. The only thing I noticed lately was that it was cold as freaking hell in there and a smart lady down the row from me had had the foresight to bring a shawl/blanket sort of thing. I wanted to cuddle up with her. I was freezing my balls off.

    But no gum chewing! Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!


    ReplyDelete