Friday, June 28, 2013

Spotlight Friday: greene66

greene66

Bitterness. This guy, all he does is dwell on conservatives defeats and hate America. It's not even hatred, it's just bitterness poisoning his soul. I'm not even sure if he yearns for some idealized past; he's just focused on the flaws of the present.


Gay marriage = burn America
Better that the country burn to the ground than embrace this perverted deviancy. The moment some lib Court tries to impose this crap on my state, I’ll be taking down arms and joining a secessionist movement.
Lots like this:
I don’t think I could ever leave America. But the country is indeed a putrid, dying shell of what it once was, and is now clearly devolving into abject evil. I’ll just bide my time until it all falls, waiting to pick up arms when some feasible self-survival/secession movement might arrive.
Texas may be the only survivor:
I’m sticking with America. Not that I think America itself has a future. It’s devolved into a degenerate, statist cesspool... a pathetic shell of its former greatness and glory. But there’s still a fair chance a part of it (encompassing here in Texas and beyond) will ultimately have to make a self-survival gambit and break away. I’ll take up arms and fight for that. America? As it is now? Not worth lifting a finger for. It can burn.
America used to be awesome:
I’m so glad I have memories of America when it still reflected not only greatness, but the very height of human civilization, back before it became such a sick, ugly, deviant sewer.
Uphill both ways:
Same here. During summers, to pay for college, I was a laborer. I friggin’ DUG DITCHES! And deep in those ditches, tarred and wrapped the welds on a pipeline. In a swampy marsh, full of mosquitoes, in humid 110-F heat-indexes. And in college, I studied. I think I attended no more than two parties the whole time.

Students with debt? The ones voted for Obama? And whose primary political interest is in dope and fag-marriage?
In his America, there's a lot more civilian beatings:
Total thumbs-up to the crowd for slapping the snot out of the two pervs. That’s the kind of positive, take-charge action you used to see in America, when people demanded standards of decency in public. Back when America was a great country, and wouldn’t put up with such crap.
Debt is for the weak!

More rooting for America to fail:
With amnesty, fag-marriage, and impending Obamacare...

Let it collapse! Can’t say I give a damn.
Also, fuck the troops:
With Obama’s faggotization of the military, the “uniform” no longer carries the awe and respect it used to for me.
Gays love feces, I hate America!
What about fag polygamists? Like a dozen bathhouse perverts all married to one another, playing in each others feces, and getting the same legal and government standing as a normal husband-and-wife?

America continues its rapid decay into the abyss. What a sick, vomit-inducing joke this country has become. This is going to be the first July 4th in my life in which I’m not even going to put the flag out. To hell with it.
The Republican running for office in Massachusetts is impure and thus going to hell:
amnesty? fag marriage? gun control?

Any Republican supporting that garbage is a worthless scumbag as far as I’m concerned. Does the Senate need another GOP open-borders traitor? Or a degenerate piece of filth that embraces fag marriage? I’m glad Gomez lost, and I hope he goes straight to hell, where he belongs.
RUBIO!!!!!!
Rubio is a lying scumbag.

What the hell else is there to say?

Other than I hope the bastard chokes to death.
Putin, now there's a go-getter!
Well, it’s certainly easier to have respect for Putin, compared to the pathetic joke that constitutes American leadership... metrosexual wimps like Obama and Kerry who are turning our military into a faggotized “Gay Pride” parade, and Congressional scumbags who toss our sovereignty into the wastebasket with open-borders and amnesty. America deserves the contempt it is receiving.

I hope Putin continues to tell Obama to eff off!

5 comments:

  1. "My most desired fantasy usually involves some attractive starlet. But it’s been displaced by the thought of being a baseball-bat wielding participant in a riotous mob rushing towards a automobile harboring Rubio and the other traitorous GOP scumbags currently pushing amnesty."

    Wow, from reading the post the guy's hatred for Rubio is over the top..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is, I bet he'd get really pissed off if you suggested he'd join the Westboro Baptist Church.

    Much of the far right in general has an infatuation with Putin in spite of his anti-Americanism (which is fitting, considering Putin's a frothing reactionary himself).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the common reactionary desire for a "strongman" leader.

      Delete
  3. greene66 suffers from a rather common delusion among older freepers ...
    the unspoken desire for the entire world to end when they themselves die.

    As greene66 grows older and more infirm, his fantasy to go out in a "blaze of glory" grows stronger and stronger.

    As freepers themselves average well above 65 years of age, it's no wonder that this delusion shows up quite often on FR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever done a spotlight on this guy? What a piece of work.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/~maxamericana/

    ReplyDelete