Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Liberals drive all dumb

Tigerized posts:
Liberals, for some reason, are also the worst drivers. Totally unaware of surrounding traffic or their impact on flow, they’re content to plod along in their “green” cars (festooned with lefty bumper stickers) while those who actually need to be somewhere struggle to get around these moving roadblocks.

Or is just me who gets irritated by any Prius with an Obama / Biden sticker on it?
Freepers jump to deliver:

The Toll sees nothing but lesbians:
you are TOTALLY correct! Every time they make me so mad, when I pass them it is a very overweight older lesbian driving. I think it’s the NPR that lulls them to sleep while driving.
ebersole just acts like a dick.
I’ve gotten to the point where I just want to run them off road, but I usually just resort to blocking them in in traffic, and if it’s a good day, they’re blocked in behind a big diesel truck!
GenXFreedomFighter hates it when Dems have big cars:
I get even more irritated by SUVs with Obama/Bidem stickers on them. I actually see more of those where I live. Flippin' hypocrites!
Gefreiter hates it when Dems have no cars:
No argument here but don’t overlook the true believers who are more likely to be riding their bicycles, adding another layer of insufferable a$$holishness.
stbdside has an anecdote to add to the data:
I almost got T-boned by some idiot who ran through a stop sign a few months ago. Sure enough, there was an Obama sticker on the car. I gave her a middle finger salute.
Junior_G has a suggestion:
Two words: PIT maneuver.
PIT Maneuver is basically forcing them off the road. LOLOLOLOL!

5 comments:

  1. The worst drivers are smokers..liberal and conservative..for some reason they always seem to drive 10 mph under the speed limit just happily puffing away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now, what about fucking our fathers, Comedian? You don't think we're experts at that?

      Delete
  2. Freeper seem so... unhappy. I kind of feel sorry for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Freepers hate it when people don't drive like maniacs and they think liberals are the worst drivers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can stop at
    So Freepers hate

    with this bunch you can probably enter any situation and it will end up fueling their ever present hatred...

    ReplyDelete