Friday, December 20, 2013

Spotlight Friday: AlexW


AlexW is in the Philippines and wants everyone to know how awesome it is, and how America is doomed. All the time, in all contexts. It makes one wonder if he is as happy as he continually says he is.

His story:
I lived in Slovakia. I started international traveling in 1999, with a trip to Thailand. Most, after that, was central Europe (Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania). I was back and forth to the states, but, after selling my property, I left for the last time in Jan. 2005, moving back to Slovakia, where I worked as a private tutor.
I visited the Philippines for a month in 2008, moving here in Jan 2009 to be with a girl that I had met on the previous trip. We are now married, with one son, going on 3, and living on a beach on Cebu.
I have a quite nice life, and we spend well under $1000 per month for everything, including rent.
He gets Duck Dynasty without A&E's interference!
Here in the Philippines, Duck Dynasty is on the History Channel, via my G-sat satellite dish.
Just as I started typing this, there was a promo for a Duck Dynasty Christmas special.
Somewhere on the internet I read that the program is number 3 in cable ratings.
It sounds like we will not be subjected to what A&E is doing.
What is far best in life?
Happiness here is all in attitude. If you can adjust to third world culture, such as roosters crowing before daybreak, you can love it here.
It is far best for single men who hookup with a Filipina.
Many cats:
have many cats here.
3 newborn a few weeks ago, just now moving around. They follow four from the same mother. Add to that a few others.
And America sucks anyway:
those that castigate me for not being there to suffer the Communist Obamination can go suck an egg.
America was a proud country in my teen years, and later.
Today, it is a vast wasteland of Commies and other assorted trash.
Cops in America all suck:
Those born after 1980 don’t realize just how many freedoms we have lost.”
You are exactly right, and it will only get worse.
Before I left (2005), I noticed that that the “good old boys on the beat”, had morphed into jack-booted thugs, even in small bedroom communities.
Americans and their crazy Communist cars...
Cars don’t have ashtrays now? I have not had, or needed, a car since 2004.
No Obamacare!
Happiest is being never exposed to Obumbocare. I am satisfied with my traditional hospitalization insurance.
Even the Internet is cleaner:
You can’t move a muscle without getting buried in ads.

Well, I have not been bothered by that so much. It may be your ISP that is the problem.
He'd totally be miserable in America
All I can say now is that I would be in total misery if back in the Obamination of the USSA, not to mention that I would be in poverty, unless I still had a business, making a lot of money.

From what I understand, a small family needs $50,000 per year just to get by. Is that true?
Why would other Freepers be annoyed with him?
just to warn you, watch out for the “dog in a manger” group here on FR. They have a real problem with those of us who are enjoying life away from Obozoland.

Maybe you can come visit us in Dalaguete some day.
Life on the beach is great, and to think that the three of us live just fine on less then $1000 per month.

23 comments:

  1. Crabby old man, submissive young girl, someplace his commie government welfare check (aka Social Security) can go far without having to actually work ...
    freeper heaven, all freeper men should follow him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! Hows it going?
      It's been awhile ... how are things at the Cluck Bucket?
      I see they have you working late again, thats too bad.

      You should consider moving to the Phillipines too!
      I understand that an experienced fry cook like yourself can pull down as much as 50 cents an hour over there!

      Delete
  2. If you can adjust to third world culture, such as roosters crowing before daybreak,

    A deadly insult to Flyover Country!

    Seriously, WTF? Roosters?

    You'd think someone worried about "Third World" culture would mention the widespread water contamination, the high toll of waterborne disease and the fact that only about 5 percent of the population is connected to a sewer system. My guess is, this guy's actually in a trailer outside Mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex maybe poor and found a solution for his money woes by moving away and living comfortably

    I give him more credit than people who suck off the gov't tit.

    You libs are jealous he found a young chick..you probably have some old fat lib rda fem hag at home with a boyhaircut or fat gay bf and wish you had some young thing warming up your bed.

    Guy sounds happy but you all talk trash..typical libs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really think he sounds happy? Methinks he doth protest too much.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm jealous of someone who lives in what you would call a third world shithole. And nice to see you think women are worthless if they're not supermodel trophy wives. Of course, we knew you thought that already.

      Delete
    3. He probably is sucking off the government tit if he's living in the Philippines supporting himself on Social Security and/or a military pension. It sure doesn't sound like he's running a growing concern there on the beach with his mail order bride.

      Delete
  4. Hey, if she makes you happy, that's all that counts..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if he is happy that is all that counts

    It's a shame you can't extend this to people you disagree with.

    I mentioned fat, lib rad fem wife with a a butch/boy haircut.....yeah every man's dream.. lol

    Oh, and every man's dream is a supermodel dressed as a 1950s housewife? No thanks. But I do think that some of those short haircuts are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It's a shame you can't extend this to people you disagree with."

    I hope everyone is happy..though if I own a bakery I should not have to see to couple I don't agree with (gays)..let the buy at any other bakeries that would be more than happy to sell to them? Why don't gays start their own bakery and sell to 100% gays? Lot of gays out there..they would clean up..if I was gay why would I want to give my money to a Christian couple who don't agree with my marriage..I just don;t get it..I don;t buy at business that don;t want me there.

    "Oh, and every man's dream is a supermodel dressed as a 1950s housewife? No thanks. But I do think that some of those short haircuts are pretty cute."

    Supermodel hot women..hell yeah..50's woman,..hell no. Short pixie haircut? Looks great..butch/dyke short lesbian haircut with gray hair..well if that floats your boat.

    You can have the Andrea Dworkin types if you want them..hey if you are happy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I own a bakery I should not have to see to couple I don't agree with

      Sorry, the law you say you agree with doesn't work like that. If you don't want to sell to certain people, don't open a bakery. That's the only option you have under the law. Don't like it? Move to the Philippines.

      You can have the Andrea Dworkin types if you want them

      Yeah, because the only option is either a supermodel or Andrea Dworkin.

      Delete
    2. No, the loudest whiners are white male conservative RWNJs.

      Delete
  7. I don't know how to reply to other people's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure Oz will be all over this, but the Utah gay marriage threads are hilarious:

    Utah’s Gay Marriage Ban Is Ruled Unconstitutional

    Same-sex couples in Utah getting marriage licenses

    My favorite comment so far is lesko's impotent:

    Hey judge - I declare your ruling unconstitutional. Two can play this game.

    And fwdude reveals where he's coming from in a call to repeal Loving vs Virginia.

    The second thread has some fun argument about Catholics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colofornian and Elsie are in ecstasy about gay marriage in Mormon land.

      Delete
    2. I swear to God ...
      manc interacts with more gay people than any gay person anywhere ever.
      One would think that he is, perhaps, seeking them out.

      Delete
    3. cherry says: " same gender people can NOT reproduce....they want to call what they do as "natural" but in the same breath, they are using unnatural means to obtain children....I beg every freeper to use whatever influence they have to prevent any of their offspring or other relatives or friends or neighbors from giving away babies to homosexuals....do not donate sperm...do not donate ova....do not be a breeder for them...."
      http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3103878/posts?page=20#20
      cherry should first worry about all the breeders that are dumping their own kids and just be glad someone wants to foster and adopt them. Also, gay people typically don't have "accidental" pregnancies that they dump on society; they have to go out of their way for a wanted child. Breeders really have an unearned sense of superiority.

      Delete
    4. 2012 statistics on foster care and adoption. Too bad freepers never discuss things like this. It might spoil their narrative.
      http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

      Delete