Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sunny's dog knocks over a little girl

Continuing to play a bit of catchup, on December 4, the Obama's new puppy knocked a little girl on her butt. Everyone was okay, and Freepers stretch amusingly to make this into something extraordinary and bad.

fieldmarshaldj prefers to imagine the victimization that coulda been:
Can you imagine if this had been Laura Bush with a small Black child ?
Bullish is being sarcastic, somehow?
Serves the little white cracker right showing up at a thugs party. Happens all the time.

/s
Sacajaweau knows the girl is a huge victim:
They're passing out food besides...get the damn dog outa there....this little girl may be traumatized for life.
workerbee gives Michelle Obama fashion advice:
Full disclosure — I am nobody’s supermodel.

That said — Michelle should NOT be wearing hems above the knee. With NO HOSIERY?!?! Oh lordy, no. I don’t know what kind of cash her fashion consultants are pulling in, but I’m sure I could do better job for half the price.

If I gave a damn.
Irenic would never allow a dog near a child if SHE were First Lady:
I wouldn’t allow my dog to be in a child’s face like that. I trust my dogs but it’s not safe for the child or the dog. She is a terrible hostess and a irresponsible dog handler.
llevrok recalls how the Obamas are always jumping on little girls.
show me the dog and I’ll show you the owners.
Batman11 just makes racist jokes on after another:
It’s a good thing that Moms Mabley was there to pull that Nubian Princess dog off that Cracka biotch!
funfan hates the Obama dogs, but loves Bush's:
Barney was such a cute dog I miss him. The dog the obamas have is big and clumsy looking not my style much like the o’s are not my style either.

13 comments:

  1. Sasha's real name is Natasha and that's a communist name. There are a number of rational responses but this is FR so there's craziness as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obvious troll = obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the shit will always hit the fan "one day". Not today, tomorrow, or any measurable length of time from now.

    It's completely untestable and can never be proven wrong. It's also the first rule of bullshit prediction: never set a firm date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep waiting for that silent majority! I'm sure 2014 will be it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, keep waiting. It'll be any day now...

    Tell me the one about the feral punks again. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "When I was in elementary school, even living in a urban environment, probably half the kids owned guns. When I was in junior high, maybe a third owned guns, but we did have a lot of immigrants coming in from Hong Kong. When I was in high school, maybe 12% owned guns, and gun racks weren't unique in the parking lot trucks...
    When I was in college, there were some who questioned the archery program, the shooting club was disbanded, and the gun racks disappeared.

    When I was building cannons with my brother while I was in elementary school, I felt safe. In junior high, I'd be with a few other kids carving with our knives between classes, and I felt somewhat safe. In high school, sometimes people even worried about sharp pencils and bars started appearing around the campus, along with tall fences, and I felt far less safe. In the last year, when the archery club was disbanded, guns were forbidden in cars on campus, and an officer was stationed at the school was the most violent year I ever spent in school. Minor rivalries turned into huge brawls, and twice the school bus was shot on the way to an away game.

    We spend too much effort 'making our kids safe.' All we end up doing is making it safe for the criminals to prey upon them. And for liberals who live in their fantasy worlds, they will never look at the world around them for answers. They won't examine how it was, because that reality runs counter to their pretend world.

    13 posted on 12/17/2013 1:54:29 AM by kingu (Everything starts with slashing the size and scope of the federal government.)"

    This totally happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In preschool, my buddies and I each had our own nuclear deterrent...

      Delete
  11. Jon Stewart takes on the "knockout game" faux outrage. Start clip at about 3:50.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N-qXhW-BqQ

    ReplyDelete