Thursday, September 4, 2014

Former VA Governor Bob McDonnell guilty of bribery.

He's a Republican, so Freepers were split between fraud and secret Democrat. Though they are also being pretty quiet about the whole thing too.

But there's a reason this blog never gets old. There is also the anti-football conspiracy angle!

Arlis suspects Obama used his evil powers to make this to happen, just out of spite.
the fix was in.....O himself may have had a hand in this.......
kabar thinks McDonnell shoulda gone to jail for being a moderate anyhow.
McDonnell is a moderate Rep. He could have killed Medicaid expansion outright and didn’t. He deserves to serve time for poor judgment alone. His problems helped kill Ken Cuccinelli’s chances and helped McAwful get elected.
fwdude thinks this conviction is just as silly as the ridiculous Perry indictment.
This VA case was the “inspiration” for the Austin trolls to go after Gov. Perry with bogus charges, I’ll warrant. And the same “fix” is probably in with Perry. McDonnell and Perry will likely both get convicted in the first trial, and then exonerated on appeal. but their careers will have been ruined, and that’s the whole point.
CivilWarBrewing finds it very damming that the Federal Government is behind this Federal prosecution!
The criminal IRS and criminal DOJ were active in prosecuting this case. How disgusting is that?
And they're coming after messierhunter next!
Color me completely unsurprised. The fix was in the moment this scandal broke. And I personally suspect it’s about a lot more than just putting some republican governor in jail. This is personally very worrying for me because if I’m right, I may personally become the next target.
messierhunter explains:
The whole scandal has caused Star to put under the microscope though and the FDA has recently stepped in to stop the sale of their product, claiming that they were making claims about what their product could do based on my research prior to human clinical trials. As far as I can tell their press releases really only reiterated what I found but with all the usual legal CYA disclaimers, but the FDA deemed it not good enough. Basically the fix was in once the scandal broke.

I can’t say this with my name attached to it, but just anonymously let me say that the whole thing smells funny. I’ve been thinking for a while now that this whole scandal is really aimed at keeping this compound I’m testing from being brought to clinical trials and application. I’ve done the research on it myself and I’ve seen other experiments my colleagues are doing, and it shows tremendous promise at treating a number of inflammation-related conditions. This may sound crazy, but there is currently a strong movement underway to get rid of American football.

I’ve seen the conversations going on in the head injury research field behind closed doors for years now, but it’s starting to come up to the surface, and the general direction of the field is simply to show “how bad” playing football is for the brain. Many of these researchers are quietly hoping that their research will completely eradicate the sport in their lifetime. Meanwhile the lawyers are salivating at the prospect of huge lawsuits, that part is already underway. There’s a lot of money to be had here by both the scientists and the lawyers, and none of them want to see something come to light that could dramatically reduce the effects of repetitive head hits. Maybe it’s a bit too conspiratorial sounding, but I think there’s more to this case than just throwing tar on a republican governor.
anti-Football mafia - the new gay mafia?

No comments:

Post a Comment