Thursday, February 19, 2015

Friday Spotlight: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin



A frustrated Freeper schoolteacher. The policies he puts forth tend to be extreme, even for Freepers. He loves citing his Mexican wife who holds similar views.

Mostly, he talks about Civil War 2 and punishing everyone who voted for Obama.

As expected with someone so dramatic, he thinks Obama has people killed all the time.


Quoting a noted theologian:
The sin of this nation is bringing this evil upon us.

"If you had not committed so many sins, God would not have sent me to punish you." Genghis Khan
Do YOU have the nerve to be a racist asshole to fight ISIS?
The talk in these forums is useless. Have the nerve to confront them in public everywhere you find them and speak clearly and logically. Caught a guy who looked Middle Eastern at the gas station LAST NIGHT and asked if he were Middle Eastern or Hispanic. He said Hispanic (from the sound of his voice and accent, I think he lied.).

I told him looking him straight in the eye that this behavior by folks from that area needed to stop because we have had enough. He said the members of the KKK were all white. I said, it's not about race, I am married to a native of Mexico. It's about the fact that you don't kill people like that. He shut up.
Civil War hoping:
Can you hear that civil war train a’comin...it’s comin’ round the bend...I ain’t seen no sunshine, since I don’t know when...and I hear that whistle blowing...
More of the same:
Oh wow. More violence. I can feel the rains coming....
...Maybe the apocalypse?
I see two men who look like angels walking down the road toward the United States. Wonder what their business is?
Protestant history is super peaceful:
Almost all of the atrocities committed by any Bible-based religion were done by catholics. Some have been committed by so-called protestants and catholics in Ireland in particular and some in Europe. Fact.
His response to "Mass escape from Brazilian prison after women seduce guards"
You don’t know what a mass escape is. A mass escape is the several million ignorant voters who voted for the Democrat Party and Obama and are not being forcibly deported because of it. They have escaped just punishment. Now, THAT is a mass escape.
If he were President, he'd purge the opposition!
No, it is the principle of doing what is right by repealing the Healthcare Act which is an attempt to control the people and then impeach Obama who did the bidding of his supporters and pushed it. Then, go after the supporters and, if possible, force them to leave the country. That would be my agenda. ANYONE who supports the Godless philosophy of the Democrat Party would be forcibly deported. I am not a real believer in democratic government anymore.
It is time. Make them pay!
It is time. EVERYONE who voted for this guy needs to pay in some form or fashion. The people who have voted for this evil party must be made to pay. The evil they have brought upon us is unspeakable. We now have the antichrist before our very eyes.
Wait, that's not the Antichrist:
The Anti-Christ is islam.

Correct.
Now that's an Antichrist!

More insane ideas:
The only reason this country is losing to Radical Islam is because I (or others like me) have not been elected to important positions or have been able to take over. No ifs, ands or buts, swift action would be taken.

Apparently, God doesn't want that to happen yet, or, if at all for our sins.
No one supports it when he propagandizes children!
I tried for YEARS to help instill values in public school children and can count on the fingers of ONE hand the number of adults who tried to give me support.

I simply don’t want to hear it anymore from ANYONE. Administrators constantly accused me of putting “politics” in the classroom. People are getting exactly what they deserve for failure to stand up and defend those trying to do what is right.
Horrifying. And there's more!
Homosexuals have become empowered. Public school teachers I taught with OPENLY attempt to brainwash students against conservative candidates and nothing is done about it. However, when I advocated Biblical, truthful values, I was severely criticized and run out of public education.

It has become a moral war.
Yeah, he seems to hate kids:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill disciplined, despotic, and useless.

Oh man, I saw a huge number of teens in school just like this description.
His tagline: "Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you."
Developed my tagline myself. Taught it in school. Students didn't like it.
Man, imagine having him as a teacher.

"My wife is a Mexican!"
Luis, I’m looking at MY own family. My wife is a native of Mexico and she despises people like you to your face. You want people to come here and then demand that everyone cater to them, ignore their illegality and turn our society into their society with all of the corruption you practice. No thanks. She is assimilating into our society and has learned English so well she spells better than American women with whom she works. THAT is what America used to be. Get lost, opportunistic punk.
My Dad taught me to hate.
My father was an expert on Islam, having read and studied the koran and related studies. He told me, “Islam is the most dangerous religion on the face of the earth.” He said that over 20 years ago. My father was correct & Obama and the subversives in the government are in error.
School shootings? All false flags:
This stuff has to be coming from some special ops group conning guys into doing this. The timing couldn’t be more perfect. Can’t be coincidence.
Obama vs. Romney:
Obama debate agenda: Threaten rioting and/or civil war. Brazenly lie. Throw the entire nation under the bus.

Romney debate agenda: Advocate peace and unification. Just tell the truth. Throw Congress and Federal Agency heads under the bus.
It's not Obama, it's the Islamic bankers!
It is now becoming obvious whose money put him in office. No doubt exists at this point. Wonder if the media will ever investigate the full extent of the evil behind all of this?
Remember when Obama ordered Rush Limbaugh assassinated in 2009?
Someone in Obama’s administration is going to have Rush assassinated. I cannot believe that bunch is going to let Rush continue to eviscerate them with the facts.
Obama's killing everyone up here!
Anyone who knew Obama is not going to admit it so (s)he can keep on living.
He's learned dramatic, deadly secrets he's too poor to reveal.
If I could get some financial support (I’d lose my job if I tell the truth publicly), I can give you incredible information on the how the illegal immigrant population is operating and the effect they are having on the country in detail. Problem is, once I do, vilification and unemployment will follow. It would be easy to eliminate all of the emotional support for these people.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting spotlight, a few observations ...

    Mene claims to have been run out of public education.
    It really is somewhat difficult (and it should be) to fire teachers for mere political leanings.
    I am guessing there was more involved ... belligerence, threats, insubordination, other improper behavior.

    Mene, like manc, I am sure tends to exaggerate (or completely fabricate) their "confrontations" with gays and muslims. At least Mene claims to have confronted a male whereas manc always claims to be publicly confronting women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand by what I always say in response to their alleged "Standing up to the Gays/Muslims/Thugs", bullshit.

      They would puss their pants at the thought of confrontation with anyone other than a person at the other end of an ethernet cable. Keyboard Kommandos and Mall Ninjas, all of them.

      Delete
    2. "puss their pants" -- I like it!

      Delete
  2. I can never figure out how some of them come up with their nonsensical, unpronounceable screen names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the Bible. Book of Daniel. There's a whole story about Daniel translating the words, which magically appeared on a wall, for the king of Babylon as "God has numbered your days and found you wanting, and you will be conquered by the Persians." It's the original "writing on the wall."

      Delete
    2. OK, I could've googled that. But I'm still puzzled over baby talk like "yefragetuwrabuymuy"!

      Delete
    3. It's their way of pretending that they're clever, not worth the effort expended I trying to understand stupidity. My favorite freeper trait is the ones who wnd their posts with a bullet calibre. Twats.

      16" Battleship Gun

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the explanation. I read it as a somewhat garbled version of: "Me, me take it up the @r$e" ... and was inappropriately crediting the guy with unexpected self knowledge of his latent inclinations.

      Delete
    5. Freeper calibre is always 0.177" (6 ft/lbs, air pistol).

      Delete
  3. "this is what someone deceived by evil spirits looks like, its in her eyes,"

    That's from the thread

    Marie Harf Wrote Thesis on How Conservative Support for Israel Complicates U.S. Foreign Policy
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3259515/posts

    Thank you Ronnie Raygun for bringing these nutballs into the Republican Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over-grown, underdeveloped babies these people are.

    ReplyDelete