Thursday, May 12, 2016

White Knighting Assad

There is an argument that strongmen like Assad provide stability in the Middle East that is good for America, and that therefore we should leave them in power.

We tried this strategy in Latin America. It did not turn out so great.

But such nuance is not for Freepers. They know only good guys and bad guys. And all bad guys work together.
Obama, who is bad, doesn't like Assad. Freepers therefore like Assad.

And thus when there seems to be evidence that Assad was working with ISIS to maintain his hold on power, Freepers would rather believe the evidence is false than tarnish the shining figure of Assad.

GraceG keeps things simple, and helpfully lists all the bad guys:
We KNOW that ISLAM IS LINKED TO ISIS!

Because it is in it’s freeking NAME!

I see this “leak” as disinformation by those who want to remove Assad. (primarily Obozo, the Iranians, Saudi Arabia, and Erdogan )
Democrats hate too much presents all the evidence he needs:
I dont believe it. Obama does not like assad. Dont believe it.
PAR35 assumes ISIS is a rational actor:
So, if ISIS and Assad are in cohoots, and Russia is an ally of Assad, why did ISIS plant a bomb on the Russian passenger plane that was flying out of Egypt? This is getting all too complicated for me.

That’s why I’m suggesting the documents are forgeries.
WENDLE is as amazing as always:
I assure you that this is total BS. Beyon. mere propaganda . Does anyone have a brain?
Mr. M.J.B. has a new level of tin foil conspiracy, where only Russia is good, and the US military are evil and inept:
The CIA RUNS ISIS and their multi-year effort to kill Assad and overthrow Syria as part of their Operation Arab Spring is thankfully miserably failing. The very recent introduction of additional Special Farces, including Delta, is also thankfully a major failure and embarrassment.

This ridiculous “leak” is evidence of how badly the CIA’s covert war in Syria is going. See also Kerry and the KSA in Geneva today.

Putin may have to resurface and deliver another spanking.

3 comments:

  1. Ya'll are wearing ya'll's selves out
    critiquing "Freepers". Ya'll seem to
    think by all indications, that ya'll are
    just inherently smarter than the average
    "Freeper".

    Well. You *may* just be. I'm not the
    final judge of that. - I can say for
    sure I ain't voting for Hitler-y.
    That nasty broad can just kiss my ASS,
    (donkey) or DON-KE-HOTEY. Ya'll spell
    it Quixote; which makes no sense except
    to Mexicans.

    Go & critique DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND.
    Somebody needs to. It's the "F" word in
    spades over there. I honestly doubt they
    would even allow "spades" to post on
    that site.

    It's been a rough day for TWINKIE. FANG
    is being a ASS. I asked him to please
    hand me a teaspoon; but, he
    procrastinated about it. I'm having
    another cup of yogurt & guess I'll have
    another cuppa instant coffee before I
    go to bed tonight.

    The cleaner I ordered is not MAGICALLY
    getting FANG'S burned on crud off the
    oven. I've sprayed one of the burners; so
    we shall see.

    I'll be glad when my Woo-Woo stones get
    here, even more than my BALLET SLIPPERS,
    summer dress shoes, & my new cotton
    muu-muu!

    IF there are any women on this site;
    I'd advise ya'll to wear muu-muu's
    without panties. No one can tell. If I
    do happen to get out anywhere, I'd put
    on panties; butt, they cut off the air
    flow to the bottom area. Then you get
    all sorts of gynecological maladies due
    to not getting any fresh air to that
    area. (I am talking frankly here. IF you
    are a man, you can pass this on to your
    women - AND - PLEASE KEEP THAT AREA ON
    YOUR OWN BODIES CLEAN WITH A GOOD SOAPING
    AND A SHOWER NOW & THEN. B.O. is not
    glamourous!

    OK. Well. I've dispensed some of my
    "Freeper" wisdom for ya'll to mull over.
    I can do no more.

    Remember, when my RED BALLET SLIPPERS
    arrive, I AM OUTTA HERE!

    Love, TWINKIE KING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freepers love him because he's tight with Putin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Freepers" this & "Freepers" that!
    Boy! Man!! IF ya'll don't get to
    doing some sort of constructive thing
    or the other ya'll are gonna go off
    the deep end!

    No one else but TWINKIE will tell
    ya'll this; because TWINKIE cares!
    Hitler-y wouldn't spit on ya'll if
    ya'll were ON FIRE!

    TWINKIE is just SO HURT about how
    ya'll make a meal out of bashing
    "Freepers"!

    Love, TWINKIE KING
    P.S. When my new RED BALLET SLIPPERS
    arrive; ya'll won't have TWINKIE to
    lambast any more. THEN, what will
    ya'll do? "Freepers" don't give a
    rat's rear end what you write about
    them. Your BLOG will eventually go
    the way of the DINOSAUR - EX-STINKED!

    ReplyDelete